Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is selling smartphone a good business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great business as it has a lot of demands, especially if the brand of the phone is well known or trending. However, mobile phone business is also capital intensive. Make sure that you sell a great quality phones to ensure that it will sell.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are going to setup that you will set up this sort of business you need to do it at the Urban focus of your city. On the off chance that you can spot found a space at the business off of your resident to be awesome. Individuals go to the loft is basically the business help to purchase cell phones and other electronic contraptions. In the event that you need the recoveries to be quicker you need to persuade pretty young ladies to be your since participation and watch this is truly in.

Buying and selling of smart phones is a very profitable business because you can get appropriate profits from a high demand for your products, even though they are sold for a fraction of their original cost. Considering that, it is also possible to start purchasing and selling accessories like screen guards, chargers, batteries, and earpieces. You are foreseeably going to make an incredible amount of money.

Phones are one of the most popular merchandise on earth now. It is very difficult to find a person in a public place with no smart phone. That means a smart phone is a necessity and for sure there is a big market out there. However, the profit margin for smart phones is not much. I have talked to one owner of a small space in a mall selling smart phones that include accessories like SIM and memory card, usb, earphones, etc. The rent in the mall is expensive and sometimes there is a month that they do not earn a profit.

Yes indeed a good idea for a business, a Mobile Shop company is without a doubt one of the best ideas for small businesses. All who gets into that company closes their mobile shop in less than 2 years because of losses and cash-flow issues, while a successful mobile shop yields 20 percent on average net profit for his daily sales.

It sure is a good and profitable business. You can invest your money and time in it and it will be worth it. Everyone use smart phones these days and buy new or old phones. If you have that business it can definitely give you some good profit.

Somany has made a fortune by selling smartphones and accessories, so it is certainly a good business one can make a fortune from it. It has really boost the economy of Nigeria in somany ways. It a reliable business.

Last edited:
To some extent it's a good business... But you have to sell other things also... Smartphone only will not make your sales to boom... Sell earpiece, charges, sound box and likes.. smartphone are not clothes that you can change... Their sale is not fast like a train.

Buying and selling smartphons is a good and legitimate way to earn money.i have been using social media and digital media since years and i came to know the phones are need of the hour. People are in need to cope with global business and development.

It is, you can have your own shop or just sell it directly to an individual. There's another one that's famous here in my country thought.. where in some workplaces adn companies one employee might be doing a card business when he uses his credit card to buy phones for his officemate. It's more like a loan but he's getting a lot from doing that

Smartphone sale is a good business idea, but it requires money unless you just want to keep buying one phone at a time and sell, but if you want to start or go into the business properly, you will need substantial amount of money. Good phones are expensive so getting them in bulk will cost even more.

Somany has made a fortune by selling smartphones and accessories, so it is certainly a good business one can make a fortune from it. It has really boost the economy of Nigeria in somany ways. It a reliable business.

Yes i also think buying and selling of phones and phone accessories is lucrative especially when you become a wholesaler and other retailers patronize you. You only need to be grounded with rich information before you start.
Selling smartphone is good buisness i think any buisness which link through technology is modern and advanced buisness you can put your advertising through social media like whatsaap Facebook and other sources buy a sell phone at low price and sell it at high price with different process
[automerge]1612767175[/automerge]
Yes i also think buying and selling of phones and phone accessories is lucrative especially when you become a wholesaler and other retailers patronize you. You only need to be grounded with rich information before you start.
Selling smartphone is good buisness i think any buisness which link through technology is modern and advanced buisness you can put your advertising through social media like whatsaap Facebook and other sources buy a sell phone at low price and sell it at high price with different process

In third world countries like Nigeria, selling smart phones that are affordable to citizens is a very good business. If one orders expensive smart phones to sell in developing countries, you'd probably sell less than if you were selling in a developed country. This is due to low purchasing power in those countries.

Selling of smartphone is a very good business. People tend to use trendy, classy phones and there's always a need to change phones after some period. With the penetration of mobile telecommunication into developing areas the need for smartphone use is rife. Smartphone sale is a good business

Yes it is very profitabl business to start mobile phone shop. Try to start mobile phone shop at urban area where yiu can get many no of customers so it will effect your business too. I witness a lot of mobile shops getting a lot of profit by just this business.

I personally know many of shopkeepers who have such a work off celling smartphones as a business and also most of people have such as a side business with their Jobs and they earned valuable profit , so that is a good work.

phones and gadgets business is a good business that can fetching you more profits. smart phone business is the business that is moving faster especially in nigeria. smartphones business is the business that I know in and out. smartphones business is the business that I'm doing and it is very lucrative business.
[automerge]1612768683[/automerge]
phones and gadgets business is a good business that can fetching you more profits. smart phone business is the business that is moving faster especially in nigeria. smartphones business is the business that I know in and out. smartphones business is the business that I'm doing and it is very lucrative business.

Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.
Well,it is very true that selling of smartphones is a very good business and it has good profit in it.
Consider locating this kind of a business in a good place like around the institutions and you will be good to go.
You see most youths do use smartphones for so many purposes and they will help you promote your business

Buying and selling smartphone is a very legitimate way to make money. I've been flipping cell phone over the years and will tell you that it is worth the time as long as you do some research and don't get ahead of yourself. It makes a bit of time and patience while you're starting out.
Selling smart phones is a very profitable niche, especially if you are located in an environment that is filled with students. The phone I am currently using was bought at #50,000 and it is so much in my country. Imagine how much the seller must have made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds