Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Online Business Still Profitable After Covid-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An online business is the most profitable right now because you get to do your normal activities without worrying about nothing most especially in these time of COVID-19 guidelines here and there.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes of course online business it still profitable after Corona virus because coronavirus have already promote they already many people now don't like to go to store and mail anymore now I prefer doing my shopping online now and where I'm now they have impose another lockdown in us so online business it still profitable over here

Online business is rising up with every coming day. People want an ease yo buy things as the want to see everything on one click and availablity must be on toes. After covid this online business is even progressive than ever before.

Yeah online is permotte in better directions after covid.19 most of the people were effected because of this tragedy and they were nothing to do in lockdown process but online business help them in good ways.
[automerge]1612789330[/automerge]
Yeah online is permotte in better directions after covid.19 most of the people were effected because of this tragedy and they were nothing to do in lockdown process but online business help them in good ways.

Online business is profitable after covid19 Around 75% of buyers and sellers now prefer digital options over face-to-face due to both safety and speed & convenience. But even with consumers’ heightened demand for digital options due to the coronavirus pandemic, many retailers are failing to meet expectations

It will definitely be, it was profitable even before the covid and because people find it easier shopping online. Those people who were probably shopping offline would have enjoyed how easy and convenient shopping is and would want to continue. To me shopping online will still be very profitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds