Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Online Business Still Profitable After Covid-19?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes , online business will still be profitable, it's much easier transacting online as compared to offline, and covid as really exposed everyone on how to utilize online platform for business transaction and every other things, so even after covid disappears many will still embrace online platform and off course the profit will still be there

Advertisement Placeholder
The fate of online business looks bright post covid-19 as real time businesses shut down due to observation of covid-19 policies, online business is the way to go because it obeys the principle of social distancing and you are quarantined against coming in contact with infected people.

Yes online business is still profitable because it has the fastest moving business. That’s why many entrepreneurs can’t coop with the speed of movement of the business and faces loss.

The online business became even more profitable after the pandemic started. This is because many people didn't want to go outside for anything. They'd rather make an order and have it delivered. Even now, most people are still used to that comfort and prefer to shop online.

During the covid period a lot of the world billionaire made more money than before. A lot of people are uses online services to shop for things they needed, but let ask our self this question "did people not shop online before the pandemic??". Shopping online is here to stay weather the the pandemic is on or not. though it is more profitable since a lot of country have restricted the movement of it citizen.

E-commerce includes buying and selling of raw material, products, services or any kind of goods and services through an electronic medium (internet) by the consumer, retailer, and business. Whereas, e-commerce retail is the exchange of goods and services between an online retail company and consumers (generally end-users). The e-commerce transaction can be of different types such as business to Business or B2B (Cisco, Alibaba), Business to Consumer or B2C (Amazon, Walmart) and Consumer to Consumer or C2C (eBay).

Many online business and investment has ended because of the pandemic
I was into one online business, they just stopped and my cash is still with them up till now and I don't even know how to get my money
Many of the online business and investment are still struggling to start again

We know that the Corona virus pandemic (COVID-19) has caused many changes in the business sector. also people's habit patterns change from shopping directly to stores or malls when they shop more online. Will online business be a continuing trend after Covid-19 or will it stop and people will go back to shopping directly to stores or super malls, what do you think?
If corona virus pandemic ever affects business at all, it only affects offline businesses. Online businesses have been the safest form of businesses ever, save scammers and fraudsters. You have nothing to worry about. Also, online business will receive more attention after corona virus pandemic because people have learn their lesson the hard way.

Online business helped so many people during the pandemic and it has even opened more opportunities for others even after the pandemic

Well I can say people are now glued to the internet cos of the pandemic,so I don't think there wil be no change after the pandemic cos alot of business have expanded and made more profit on the internet than they did before the pandemic cos of the internet

More businesses has to go online because of the fact that they need to keep in touch with their customers. That was the best thing that ever happened to making money online as such is how sweet one can make money while sitting at home.

Before and after corona various pandemic online business is still available and profitable today the world are more use to online business More than that of offline the high number of people profiting in an online business is very high even after the pandemic online business is still on top and profitable.

We know that the Corona virus pandemic (COVID-19) has caused many changes in the business sector. also people's habit patterns change from shopping directly to stores or malls when they shop more online. Will online business be a continuing trend after Covid-19 or will it stop and people will go back to shopping directly to stores or super malls, what do you think?
I believe the covid19 pandemic has made online business even more profitable than ever before
Online businesses got more recognition during the lockdown. So this helped a lot after the lockdown.

I agree with you But it depends on what kind of business you have and where you are This is great if you are running your business better than before I have a friend and his restaurant And as soon as I do, the lockdown ends His business is in short supply Some people don't like eating out so much

Online business has always been profitable and it isn't going to change anytime soon. Ranging from online vendors, delivery companies to freelancers, it is a lucrative earning means that has come to stay.

Yes it is still profitable even after covid and lock diwn because at initial stage of online business you can't handle in proper way and you consider it as tough work but when you get familiar then you will enjoy and get some online earnings ways.

The pandemic (covid'19) really encourage online business and improve traffic on most of the social media. After the expiration of this pandemic (covid'19) I believe the online business will still be trending because before covid'19 there was online business.

Using my personal experience as a case study, I would say online business is still very profitable and it's has gotten bigger since the pandemic. People barely want to be outside their home, so they order for things online which with a good logistics company at your disposal, you will be raking in profit.

Yes it will remain as good as it is today, people already get used to buying thing and doing things online and it was really convenient for everyone actually you don't need to go to the store or mall you don't need yourself out. Just get your phone or go to your computer and that's it.

Of course it is very profitable because there is now a change in the market structure all over the world. Strict rules are imposed on social gatherings to reduce the transmission of the deadly virus, corona virus forcing many people to start transactions online.

Online business is a continuous business not even covid19 can stop it what you need is data. People would always want fast and easier way to make transactions and online is the best method for that. Online businesses are the new wave and it will evolving. It will continue to boom and with benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds