Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Covid close your business like many others? Did you start it again?

All the face masks which I used during the time of pandemic of coronavirus was used and dispose. I know there was some face mask which you can wash and use again but I never considered it because of how I feared the damn virus. It's a good thing we no longer fear COVID today as it's just like a normal flu. The business of selling masks have gone back to what or how it used to be before COVID.

Covid-19 was a contagious virus. However, multiple studies showed that it could get destroyed once you washed the mask or anything else using soaps and other kind of sanitising products. This was the main reason why many businesses got closed. However, the business of soaps, hand sanitisers, etc boomed a lot in the first place.

Advertisement Placeholder
Covid-19 was a contagious virus. However, multiple studies showed that it could get destroyed once you washed the mask or anything else using soaps and other kind of sanitising products. This was the main reason why many businesses got closed. However, the business of soaps, hand sanitisers, etc boomed a lot in the first place.

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to start washing face masks I used back then. Also, it's not like the face masks were expensive. This is why I buy those surgical face mask in its pack. I just use and dispose them in the dustbin whenever I'm back home. I have never seen anyone who washed their surgical mask.

The pandemic really affected businesses because no one anticipated such before it struck. It caused panic and it caused many businesses to shut down and many never recovered...

Unfortunately, I don't have the time to start washing face masks I used back then. Also, it's not like the face masks were expensive. This is why I buy those surgical face mask in its pack. I just use and dispose them in the dustbin whenever I'm back home. I have never seen anyone who washed their surgical mask.

Face masks were not that expensive. However, the N95 masks were a bit expensive due to the fact that they were made using expensive material. During the Covid-19 pandemic, many businesses required people to wear masks. many customers never had masks, so they were not allowed to enter. This also had a major effect on sales.

Face masks were not that expensive. However, the N95 masks were a bit expensive due to the fact that they were made using expensive material. During the Covid-19 pandemic, many businesses required people to wear masks. many customers never had masks, so they were not allowed to enter. This also had a major effect on sales.

From what I read, you will same N95 respirator mask for up to a week but if you're working in a high risk setting like a health care facilities, it's encouraged to dispose the N95 mask after a days use. It wasn't what I used anyways. It was the 3ply face mask that I used all through.

View attachment 5452

Of course, I had an offline point of sale of tobacco and I earned quite well, but due to strict safety requirements and a few waves of the coronavirus, I closed the business, and after that it was no longer interesting to me and I began to develop in another direction

Of course, I had an offline point of sale of tobacco and I earned quite well, but due to strict safety requirements and a few waves of the coronavirus, I closed the business, and after that it was no longer interesting to me and I began to develop in another direction

Tobacco industry suffered a lot during the pandemic. Moreover, there are many places where the use of tobacco is restricted. Therefore, such kind of business may suffer a lot. We started a battery business and the chances are that we may never start it again because it was not profitable at all.

Tobacco industry suffered a lot during the pandemic. Moreover, there are many places where the use of tobacco is restricted. Therefore, such kind of business may suffer a lot. We started a battery business and the chances are that we may never start it again because it was not profitable at all.

For the fact that coronavirus actually affected people's lungs and breathing, that is the reason why a lot of people had to quit smoking that time because they are exposing themselves to situation that is going to make it very difficult for them to deal with the pandemic if they are ever exposed. I know some people who ended up quitting smoking at the time of COVID.

Actually pandemic did not affect my business as I was working from home and they are ready to patronize my business from home. I usually render my services to them from home so it did not affect my business...

For the fact that coronavirus actually affected people's lungs and breathing, that is the reason why a lot of people had to quit smoking that time because they are exposing themselves to situation that is going to make it very difficult for them to deal with the pandemic if they are ever exposed. I know some people who ended up quitting smoking at the time of COVID.

There were many people who were quitting smoking. However, we all know that majority of the people have a really harder time quitting this habit. This is why they used to smoke in secluded places because the law never allowed them to smoke in public places. Tobacco companies were also facing much challenges at that time.

Covid was a major factor in many businesses closing down, some temporarily, but some ended up closing up for good. Some businesses were struggling before Covid hit, but when it did, and caused the lockdown, it resulted in some businesses just calling it there as there was no hope for the foreseeable future of whether or not they'd have a business. Some people had to pay expenses and without making money, you can't really do much, so many were forced to outright close.

Did anything like this happen to you? Did you start your business back up? Or are you still planning or hoping to start it back up?

I work with a company that deal on oxygen filled cylinders and it was a good time for the business because a lot of hospitals neded the oxygen cylinder to handle their patients that always came in because if COVID-19 related issues. The company made a lot of money back in those days too and used that period to expand instead.

Actually pandemic did not affect my business as I was working from home and they are ready to patronize my business from home. I usually render my services to them from home so it did not affect my business...

Most online businesses wasn't affected as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus. They already have a structure in place that's going to make it easy for their businesses to be functional. I know most online that didn't struggle as a result of being carried out online. It's just businesses that only operate offline that were affected.

Most online businesses wasn't affected as a result of the pandemic of coronavirus. They already have a structure in place that's going to make it easy for their businesses to be functional. I know most online that didn't struggle as a result of being carried out online. It's just businesses that only operate offline that were affected.

My business offline was affected and it nearly made the business to crash till I began selling online. Selling online was the starting point of being able to make some sales that launched our online business. I guess I should say that the COVID time was also a blessing for me as well.

My business offline was affected and it nearly made the business to crash till I began selling online. Selling online was the starting point of being able to make some sales that launched our online business. I guess I should say that the COVID time was also a blessing for me as well.

There are many offline businesses I knew which had to close down because of the excesses of COVID. There was no way for them to withstand what was happening which led to their close up. After COVID, they couldn't resurface.

This was the case with very few businesses only. This is because their owners already predicted that the world might be facing a huge problem in the shape of pandemic and this is why they may have had already prepared for that beforehand.

This was the case with very few businesses only. This is because their owners already predicted that the world might be facing a huge problem in the shape of pandemic and this is why they may have had already prepared for that beforehand.

Nope, I don't really think so that most businesses had predicted that the world might be facing a huge problem in the shape of any kind of pandemic of that magnitude. Had there being any prediction, there would have been a plan to back it and fix it as soon as possible. Was there any plan to fix COVID when it broke out?

Nope, I don't really think so that most businesses had predicted that the world might be facing a huge problem in the shape of any kind of pandemic of that magnitude. Had there being any prediction, there would have been a plan to back it and fix it as soon as possible. Was there any plan to fix COVID when it broke out?

The COVID era was a different one that I didn't see coming. I was wondering how we got to the point of social distancing, but it is a sign that it is always what it is and there is less that anyone is going to do about it. Pandemics will always be a big challenge for businesses to handle.

The COVID era was a different one that I didn't see coming. I was wondering how we got to the point of social distancing, but it is a sign that it is always what it is and there is less that anyone is going to do about it. Pandemics will always be a big challenge for businesses to handle.

There were some people over here in my country who never took the pandemic of the coronavirus seriously until it became very critical that it almost crippled every businesses that was being operated offline for them to realise that it was a very big threat to the human existence. But fortunately, things was able to be fixed back and we had our lives back.

Covid was a major factor in many businesses closing down, some temporarily, but some ended up closing up for good. Some businesses were struggling before Covid hit, but when it did, and caused the lockdown, it resulted in some businesses just calling it there as there was no hope for the foreseeable future of whether or not they'd have a business. Some people had to pay expenses and without making money, you can't really do much, so many were forced to outright close.

Did anything like this happen to you? Did you start your business back up? Or are you still planning or hoping to start it back up?
COVID, indeed, makes some businesses temporarily closed due to a certain fear that clients may get infected this virus from others. But one business or some if I am not mistakenly said, which does not close on that COVID period, is the online money remittance with the advent of the mobile wallets.
There are lots of mobile wallet users that earn some cash by sending money to others mobile users and in return, the recepient who does not have a mobile wallet will pay some cash to the one whom he or she requested to send money to others.

The pandemic really affected businesses because no one anticipated such before it struck. It caused panic and it caused many businesses to shut down and many never recovered...
Yes, this is true. The pandemic of coronavirus was not expected. When it started, most people never took it seriously, it was what led to its rapid fire spreading all over the world as it started killing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds