Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did Covid close your business like many others? Did you start it again?

During the COVID-19 pandemic era, it was a bad moment for most businesses. Though my business started after the COVID-19. Many businesses I know could not survive that period..

Those who don't have any business to manage during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus will never understand the challenges businesses passed through at the difficult time. In a situation whereby your business doesn't have any kind of essential need to offer the people, it is always very difficult for the business to survive.

Advertisement Placeholder
The people who benefited more were those people who are doing some online business. It was those period that I first made my first $50. I have an online investment platform that pays me regularly during the period..

Those who don't have any business to manage during the time of the pandemic of coronavirus will never understand the challenges businesses passed through at the difficult time. In a situation whereby your business doesn't have any kind of essential need to offer the people, it is always very difficult for the business to survive.

The Covid-19 affected many businesses and this may also include street hawkers as well. Most of the people in here conduct businesses that involves street hawking. Covid-19 had a really major effect on the marketplaces and this is how covid-19 had a really huge impact on street hawking.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds