Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Marketing still a good career in your state?

Ogbest

Loyal member
Credits
I notice that many are no longer willing to take up Marketing as a career. Even though it ought to be a fantastic career if it chooses you. In some States, people see going for marketing or choosing marketing as a career as a big waste of time. what could be the main/ major cause of that mentality? Does this simply means it doesn't pay or people are too lazy to carry out research, put up criticism or unwillingness to start on the low end of the payscale?

Advertisement Placeholder
I notice that many are no longer willing to take up Marketing as a career. Even though it ought to be a fantastic career if it chooses you. In some States, people see going for marketing or choosing marketing as a career as a big waste of time. what could be the main/ major cause of that mentality? Does this simply means it doesn't pay or people are too lazy to carry out research, put up criticism or unwillingness to start on the low end of the payscale?
People see marketing in my country as a very difficult job, because convincing customers can be very difficult, and most marketers are not given good working conditions, they are made to work under the sun instead of in comfortable vehicles and most times they are given unrealistic targets.

For most, marketing is a terrible career choice and they should stay away. Yet, for the brave few, it can be incredibly satisfying and enjoyable. If you are the one, keep pushing forward and become the best marketer you possibly can be.

Yes i think so because its one of the most important pre-equisite for attracting customers, building structures outclass other building due to the fact that the way some house structure are bring built allow people in the urban area to have interest in that process it will in turn outclass other building that are not built well

Marketing is still a good career in my state because many are taking into it so as to self-employed financially not relying on salary that seems not to be enough and prospective for intended good life.

It is not about marketing being a good career in my state it is the fact marketing is relevant in everyone's life. Marketing also is an essential part of business, without marketing no business will exist. If marketing is not important you will not see most big organizations creating a position called marketing department and having a manager to oversee it.

Marketing as a profession is still a good job as almost everything around us needs referral marketing is the profession that makes money from referring. But nowadays companies especially the private ones give their employees target they can't meet with a product that might have low target audience which is making the profession tiresome.

In this age of Science and Technology, the world has become a global village. And if a person is experienced and expert in the digital marketing, he can earn a huge amount of money from it by making contract with a company to promote and advertise its products.

Marketing is part of the business so I think it is impossible for a marketing career to be obsolete. If you cannot find a marketing course more likely the university had changed the name. In this digital age people tend to be creative such as they coin new words and they change old terms for a new one. When I was in college you have to take bachelor of science in commerce and major in accounting to be an accountant. Now all you need is to enroll in an accountancy course. That is progress for you.

Yes its a good idea in my state because many people are going into marketing both the literate and the non educated ones, marketing is really paving ways in my state, the major things you need to know is having a good communication skills.

Marketing as a profession is still a good job as almost everything around us needs referral marketing is the profession that makes money from referring. But nowadays companies especially the private ones give their employees target they can't meet with a product that might have low target audience which is making the profession tiresome.
Marketing has a substantial role to play in a business sustainability and thus it's very important profession. If marketing is not important you will not see most big organizations creating a separate department for marketing.

Yeah marketing is still a very good idea here especially when you have a very good marketer that has been trained in that aspect, it makes customers that are not even willing to buy your products buy your products if you have a good marketer

Marketing is no more an interesting job in my area because the kind of target your employer will give you will be more than what you can meet. That's the reason why all bank's marketers do used what they have to get what they need. They can off there pants for a mad man just to get the mad man banked with there bank.

Marketing has never been higher, and the demand for high-caliber marketer will continue to grow. Investing time and resources into your skill set development will yield many benefits and open countless career growth opportunities in the future regardless of your background.

Every business thrives on the strength of marketing and marketing is a form of advertisement, a way of making a products or services known to people and at the same time convincing them to patronise the products or subscribe to the service.

There has never been a greater shortage of cutting-edge marketing talent, and demand for high-calibre marketers will continue to rise in 2020. Investing time and money in the advancement of your skill set would reap numerous benefits and open up endless doors for career growth in the future, regardless of your context.

Students who took up marketing are slowly decreasing as it is not in demand as what others say. Just like how greatly it decrease the takers of IT which is an incredible profession if you are passionate because it hold a variety of opportunities but that was invisible to the eye of the most people as IT is not an in demand job and career.

Each business flourishes with the strength of marketing and marketing is a type of commercial, a method of making an items or administrations known to individuals and simultaneously persuading them to belittle the items or buy in to the helpful manners.

Marketing is still a good career in my state because many are taking into it so as to self-employed financially not relying on salary that seems not to be enough and prospective for intended good life.

Only few marketers enjoy marketing job in my country, the rest marketers which are mostly close to the common man are not finding it easy with their marketing job at all and that's why most people are beginning to see marketing job as a difficult job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds