Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Marketing still a good career in your state?

Marketing back then use to be a popular careerin which people make money ,name and fame advertising product for company, but marketing is going into extinction because online marketing has taken over .

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends,marketing requires meeting a specific target,lets use an organisation for instance,when the give marketers a specific target which difficult or almost impossible to achieve within the said period, the job becomes boring.

Marketing is still a good career in my state because many are taking into it so as to self-employed financially not relying on salary that seems not to be enough and prospective for intended good life.
Well if you can end up being self-employed with marketing, then it's okay, but studing a course that ends up becoming useless, will not be good.

Yes i think so because its one of the most important pre-equisite for attracting customers, building structures outclass other building due to the fact that the way some house structure are bring built allow people in the urban area to have interest in that process it will in turn outclass other building that are not built well

It is a normal thing to see persons who will say or call marketing a not too nice or good proffession for them while a good number will see it as a very interesting thing for them to do

Of course marketing is very good because it's the first step of attracting customers to any business before convincing to patronized the products marketed to them so it's a good career.

Marketing is very much profitable online these days because many Business are moving online and they need digital marketers for their business

Marketing is one the of those professions that will ensure the test of time. The reason is that new products will continue to flood the market and their will always want of have a share of the market profits.

If you enroll in a business school, you will see a lot of people are actually interested on studying marketing. marketing does not only selling products, it also means branding products.

Yes! Marketing started as far back Stone age. It's still lucrative especially when technological tools are explored. Some companies still adopts the man power method but it becomes tiring for humans.

Well, I think people aren't interested that much in marketing. Marketing is a great niche and more people should try and get into it, there are several ways by which you could utilize marketing more.

Marketing is still a lucrative career as long as one is dynamic enough to move with trends. A lot of marketing has shifted to the only space in recent years. A marketer who is good both online and offline will enjoy a decent career.

The reason why most people tend to run away or shy away from marketing is because recently it has become really hard to actually make it work in marketing. It is very hard to convince people so they tend to find other things they consider to be less stressful.

The career of marketing has evolved a lot. More and more people and companies are now focusing on digital marketing platforms and the field of internet marketing is also gaining much popularity in my country. However, since it is such a lucrative marketing field, the competition has always been really tough.

Marketing is still a fantastic career in my state because many people are getting into it so that they may be financially self-employed rather than dependent on a wage that doesn't appear to be enough and have a nice future.

If you say physical marketing, then yes I'll agree with you because there are a lot of digital marketers these days that are adept at creating marketing funnels or processes for good sales are on the increase.

For most, marketing is a terrible career choice and they should stay away. Yet, for the brave few, it can be incredibly satisfying and enjoyable. If you are the one, keep pushing forward and become the best marketer you possibly can be.

Marketing is still a fantastic career in my state because many people are getting into it so that they may be financially self-employed rather than dependent on a wage that doesn't appear to be enough and have a nice future.
That's right, personally I feel marketing is one thing that cannot be eliminated, no matter the time or season, marketing would always take place, be it offline marketing or even online marketing.

Marketing is a good career in my state. This is very important aspect of business to advising products, without marketers no sales and market products prices will be failed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds