Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Marketing still a good career in your state?

Marketing prompts deals, hence it takes care of the bloodline of any organization. Marketing is a decent profession decision consequently:

You will fabricate a decent organization

You discover some new information practically ordinary

On the off chance that you are yearning and love working freely, it would suit your character

You can vacillate between being extremely imaginative and exceptionally coordinated

Advertisement Placeholder
Marketing is a very good career Marketing is a quick moving, continually changing career field. The single greatest test the vast majority face in deciding to settle on showcasing their profession of decision is the way that the data accessible on the most ideal approach to begin in marketing is changing at a very quick rate.

Marketing is still a good career in my country. Though, the marketing is not a easy task but people are still studying it and take as their occupation/profession because there is money and it's profitable. And let me tell you there is no how you want to start Business that you will not need a business Marketing if you want your business keep existing.

Marketing as loses it's value based on the fact that there are many people involved now, everybody want to join marketing, there as been a mentality that going online is a fast way to become rich, so everyone want to take their own share from it.

Every business he marketing and advertisment as it back and surviving agent and as long as business is practised in every country then marketing a major I of business should still be a profession for marketers. A hot and consistent one where marketers tries to convince the public of a particular comodity through advert and other means.

I notice that many are no longer willing to take up Marketing as a career. Even though it ought to be a fantastic career if it chooses you. In some States, people see going for marketing or choosing marketing as a career as a big waste of time. what could be the main/ major cause of that mentality? Does this simply means it doesn't pay or people are too lazy to carry out research, put up criticism or unwillingness to start on the low end of the payscale?
Marketing is very tasking in Nigeria and other third world countries where people are struggling to have their daily bread. The rates of unemployment is so high. The insecurity situation in the country have made investors to pull out, and people are losing jobs everyday, and so it makes marketing very difficult for marketers.

To have a great career in Marketing you have to very focus about marketing strategies and their changing behaviour. It is important to keep yourself updated because the strategy changes suddenly.

Marketing is a good business back then but not now
It's has become absolute because people now advertise their business through Facebook and many other social media
Marketing is no longer a good business like before

I get your point, you are right. Marketing career is great career but has become so useless in Nigeria due to the very low pay they are given, the marketers who bring in customers and promote sales should be well treated in terms of welfare and pay but otherwise is the case, i have always advised friends not to take marketing as a career, if you can set up a business, use your marketing skills to boost your business.

I notice that many are no longer willing to take up Marketing as a career. Even though it ought to be a fantastic career if it chooses you. In some States, people see going for marketing or choosing marketing as a career as a big waste of time. what could be the main/ major cause of that mentality? Does this simply means it doesn't pay or people are too lazy to carry out research, put up criticism or unwillingness to start on the low end of the payscale?
The reason why most people now running away and not willing to take it up again is that the employment opportunity for those who take it as there career job finds it difficult to secure a job even when they do, they are paid less. Social media has made marketing strategy easier for everyone to access.

As for me little of people enjoy marketing business and does enjoying the marking business are using what they have to get what they need because of there Target and that's why majority of marking department are used for ladies to get them what the company needs

The company continue to string up everyday marketing job can never go extension. Marketing brings about sales company that's the reason why marketing will continue to be an important aspect of building business. If you find yourself in marketing department of your company. Marketers are required in business and companies for their skills because they know how to promote a brand.

Marketing is a good career but it is base on the marketer style. If a marketer still stick to the old ways of marketing the person may not progress. But follow how time has change and the era we are. I can sot at the comfort of my home and market to person in another state. It is called digital marketing.

Marketing is still a good business or profitable career in the sense that people with good communication skills and characteristics behavior tends to make it in marketing professions. Also you need to be able to mingle with people to have more contact.

Marketing in my state is doing bad not because of how to convince the customer it is because of the product sell every day that it's increase in money every day that make people more tiredness to do marketing again

Yes it is as it serves as an avenue for creating awareness and also helping us know more and depth about a particular product before individuals are investing it purchasing the particular product. So marketing help and it very essential important in ur state

Marketing as a profession is still a good job as almost everything around us needs referral marketing is the profession that makes money from referring. But nowadays companies especially the private ones give their employees target they can't meet with a product that might have low target audience which is making the profession tiresome

Where do you see yourself in five years? That’s easy. You envision yourself with a successful marketing career, making moves and setting strategies.

But how will you get there? This question is a bit harder to answer. You don’t have a crystal ball to tell you exactly how to get into marketing. You’re confident you can harness your interest in business into the marketing career of your dreams—you just need to know how to get started.

The way in which goods are being matketted and the way consumer's are becoming more difficult to understand has prompted a very high demand for people who can deal with the numbers and design a way to sell a product and make profits. In the online space too, digital marketers are of a high demand to help take peoples businesses online to a target audience.

Yeah marketing is still a very good idea here especially when you have a very good marketer that has been trained in that aspect, it makes customers that are not even willing to buy your products buy your products if you have a good marketer

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds