Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

Yes for sure, you can experience change in character in anything in life.. doesn't have to be business. However when its business you have the chance to fix it for good or bad.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's important to note that you were able to experience a change in character when you given larger responsibility because you possess a leadership skills . This is what translates to the change of attitude on the employee's end. I admire your leadership traits.

You are very right about your position on character change due to the fact that one owns a business and is expected of that person to show some leadership characters. This leadership skills acquisition gradually transform the person to a very humble person. This has happened to me before.
It is very possible to experience change in character as a businessman because as the business grew you keep on changing because one thing that is constant is change.

Your character change can fall into any kind. Some people actually grew up with a mediocre character, starting or managing a buissness will build their business a lot.

Your character change can fall into any kind. Some people actually grew up with a mediocre character, starting or managing a buissness will build their business a lot.
It is very possible to experience change in character as a business man because one thing that is really constant is change so one insurance changed you won't use your body metabolism everyday.

Experience builds who we are and makes us prepare for what is to come. As a business owner, you need to be able to change to meet each challenge and personally. A similar approach doesn't work for all staff and all situations. This is a quality of a good leader.

There will be a tremendous changes in your character as a manager of a business because all your action will be based on how it won't have any effect on the smooth running of your business organisation.

Sometimes, we relate and behave to people based on the role we occupy. We tend to be influenced by what we keep doing everyday and hence, we relate with people just as the role has changed or influenced us.

As a good business manager it's very important to know how to communicate with individual or surbodinates under you and with this you will start building yourself to know how to tackle issues in a diplomatic way.

Sometimes, we relate and behave to people based on the role we occupy. We tend to be influenced by what we keep doing everyday and hence, we relate with people just as the role has changed or influenced us.
Infact anything we are engaging to have a lot of impact in the way we behave and how we interact with others, it is possible for you to change your character based on the type of business or work that you are doing.

Infact anything we are engaging to have a lot of impact in the way we behave and how we interact with others, it is possible for you to change your character based on the type of business or work that you are doing.
It is very possible to experience change and carrot as a business owner because the only thing that is constant in life is change.

It is very possible to experience change and carrot as a business owner because the only thing that is constant in life is change.
Yes because our environment and our working condition has that ability to impact our life and how we interact other people, sometimes you may not know when the change Is coming.

Yes when you are involved in managing money,men and materials you have to evolve character wise to a better person in other to get the best result.

That is true because as business owner changes in your business can give you a lot of customers in your business, so is very good to have a change in your business.

Yes when you are involved in managing money,men and materials you have to evolve character wise to a better person in other to get the best result.
Exactly, there should be changes in your thinking and behavior even on how you make decisions, you can nolonger act care free as every choice you make can either make or break the business.

Change in character fornye sake of one's business as a business owner is not permanent. It is only that approach to clients that was simply adjusted and not the real character of the owner

When you start running a business you will definitely not have time for so many things including your social life. So it is very possible to experience a change in character and lifestyle.

It is possible to experience a changed of character as a business man ,you might come across alot of things that you discovered that taking it along will not promote the business then you change like our need to humble, tolerance and learn how to accommodate things.

Of course it's possible because change is inevitable more especially when you are interacting with different kind of people from different background.

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
It's good to hear about changing in character of business owners. I wish all owner are like you. It's because there are owners that looks down on their employees.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds