Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

Change is inescapable in anything we do throughout everyday life and business is no special case. As an entrepreneur you took on the situation of force and now and again a few characters will set in and you'll have no ability to control yourself. These characters sets in much of the time for me and I attempt my conceivable best to control myself.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah it's very possible to get a change of character in business at any time. It depends on how you go with the experiences and the factors that started the change in character .

Yes sometimes the environmentally we are can have an effect in our behaviour and our overall character, it is possible for you to change your character based on the location and also based on what you are doing,i won't be surprised

I don't know if what you're saying is really what is happening, do you really think that if I meet a certain people in my life that they have the ability to change my character ? I believe it is only me that can change my character to suit the environment I am.
Yes it is possible to experience change in character as a business owner is really when the business is not doing well most times the business owner get frustrated and lose confidence in his workers and also the business.

There are businesses and some certain roles that come with some characteristics that are capable of changing you and your character so you should be very firm.

Yes it is possible to experience change in character as a business owner is really when the business is not doing well most times the business owner get frustrated and lose confidence in his workers and also the business.
wow I'm just so surprised to hear this, you know what ? I've been believing that people that are joining the army are the one that will experience change of character because of the harsh treatment they will be receiving at the training
camp, sometimes the training can be so severe that your good friend might start becoming wicked all of a sudden.

Changes of behaviour do you come in different ways when we are starting a business, sometimes it is a way for us to adapt to the business environment, is can also change on how we can manage our financial assets.

Indeed, most organizations individuals do. In fact this change needs to start things out before you could accomplish a wonderful advancement in business. You ought to have a champ’s attitude, be more understandable and form. Assemble your relational abilities and be congenial. Every one of these are significant characters required in maintaining an effective business.

I think we are all human beings and there are a lot of things that shape our character such as our experience and also the surrounding around us so I see it as very possible.

Usually, people become very proudy when they become the owners of business. I have seen that many rich people becoming proudy. This is wrong. A person should always remain humble. The more money a person earns, the more humble he or she should become.

Sure! Owning and running a business can vary well influence one's personality and create a positive change in character. This is because as a business owner you would want to increase your customers base and so tends to improve one's relationship abilities.

Usually, people become very proudy when they become the owners of business. I have seen that many rich people becoming proudy. This is wrong. A person should always remain humble. The more money a person earns, the more humble he or she should become.
This reminds me of a friend who opened a bicycle shop. He was so proud like he had forgotten us his friends. All on his mind was his business. When the shop closed due to bankruptcy that friend came back to our fold to apologize for his bad behavior. At least he knew his mistake.

I agree that having such business etiquette can really change your personality as a whole person. You start developing some character traits that become part of you even outside the business.

Absolutely right. Change is constant and that for will change. You status won't be the same. Your sense of reason will change. Everything changes

Yes, it's feasible. The capacity to think and act independently of others is a frequent characteristic change among successful small company entrepreneurs. The most successful business entrepreneurs exude a calm, confident assurance that isn't arrogant or egotistical.

Absolutely right. Change is constant and that for will change. You status won't be the same. Your sense of reason will change. Everything changes
Change is common thing and we must cope up with the changes. Let it be in life or in any business, changes occurs in everywhere and we need to understand this.

There is nothing that cannot be learned or unlearned. Most business owners are made to because of their business leave the bad habits they know will affect that business adversely to behave nicely in their business dealings with customers

There is nothing that cannot be learned or unlearned. Most business owners are made to because of their business leave the bad habits they know will affect that business adversely to behave nicely in their business dealings with customers
Yes actually it becomes inherited when a business is growing, people tend to become full of attitude and ego. I think in such a case, people should acknowledge their change in behaviour and to try to to become polite.

Although some business owners doesn't really know much about managing a business and that's why their characters and personality shows when they interact with their employees.
Hmm... This will eventually lead to the crumbling of the business if Care is not taken because the manager might sack a competent employee unknowingly.

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?

Seriously, I have seen some people who have nothing when they started their business new but once they became very rich, the person changed practically in a bad way.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds