Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

IS IT POSSIBLE TO EXPERIENCE CHANGE IN CHARACTER AS A BUSINESS OWNER?

It is possible to experience a change in character as a business owner. However, it can be either negative or positive. But a lot of people become more careful with their dealings, especially with their customers. As a business owner you don't want to hurt your customers so you put up your best behaviour.

Advertisement Placeholder
the funny thing I've observed about changes in business is that these changes are automatic behaviour that we think we must exhibit for our business to succeed, I believe it is possible for anyone to change attitude to suit the business they are doing.

Absolutely true been a business owner can change at anytime so to have good customers that will be coming to your business, so business owner need to have a good character toward your customers.
Change is the only thing that is constant and every individual change at setting position and time so I will say it is very possible to change in the character.

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
Being a business owner offers one the opportunity to meet different people with different personalities which as thus gives room for learning and adoption .

As i have said before, people who are in position of power always have a change in character and of course I think it is necessary because of their new duties and roles.

Building a business requires constant learning and that learning process might change one's character as an individual so one should learn to live wit the changes that may come as a result of that.

When people becomes manager all boss in any business, there is definitely a change in his behaviour. It is natural also because now you have to control the subordinates.

The owner of any business should be flexible enough to make decisions that will benefit the company. Of course some people change the character on the have the responsibility of running a business. If a business owner uses and extravagant lifestyle to run a business that business will not succeed.
this is one of the characteristic of a good business owner because the flexibility is just a decision they need to take to adapt to the business they are starting, flexibility and change your behaviour are things that can make the business grow to a higher standard

this is one of the characteristic of a good business owner because the flexibility is just a decision they need to take to adapt to the business they are starting, flexibility and change your behaviour are things that can make the business grow to a higher standard
Change is the only thing that his constant in life as one grow in line of business and in life you must always angel change in everything that you do

Change is the only thing that his constant in life as one grow in line of business and in life you must always angel change in everything that you do
most of the changes we are experiencing in life are the changes that can help us to adopt to a certain condition, it could be for the sake of public good, it would also be for the sake of a success of a business company, there are many ways.

It is not only possible to change ones character in the business front, but also very necessary. You don't expect one who is naturally very abusive and knows this to be true of themselves to carry this attitude to their customers

I would think anyone who runs a business would have to learn a lot that he didn't know before so he would have to adjust accordingly. Maybe he would have to develop a thicker skin or be harder on employees than he would like to be,

Managing a business change a lot of things about the business owner. It molds the owner into a better person. I’ve observed the changes in how I relate to employees even my friends. I’ve learned to be more of a diplomat and a better communicator. The responsibility of living up to the role occupied has changed me a lot. I hold my employees in extremely high regard and I’d never do anything to let them down. Same way they reciprocate their willingness to achieve the business aims.

Are your experiencing similar changes in character?
This is normal, as having a business is a huge responsibility and you have no choice than to change, the changes are usually for the best of the business and for yourself too.

I would think anyone who runs a business would have to learn a lot that he didn't know before so he would have to adjust accordingly. Maybe he would have to develop a thicker skin or be harder on employees than he would like to be,
That is true because I was able to learn how to control my temper when I was managing a business. I had to be diplomatic not only with the clients but also to my staff. Another thing that was changed in me is the patience regarding waiting. I easily get annoyed when people make me wait. But in business you have to be patient.

It is possible to experience a change in character as a business owner. However, it can be either negative or positive. But a lot of people become more careful with their dealings, especially with their customers. As a business owner you don't want to hurt your customers so you put up your best behaviour.
You are totally right. It is expected for a business owner to experience a change in character which may either affects his business either positively or negatively. Every business owner should learn to control their attitudes and character no matter the situation they may find themselves in order to protect their business interest.

Yes, it's possible to experience changes as a business owner because there are times business may not go well and something you just feel angry with anything even though it's your friend. So business change the owner's mold anytime any moment.

There are a lot of people who changed because they have made money of which I personally know of some of them. So it is definitely a common thing.

Yes this is definitely possible depending on the type of business they are doing and sometimes a business or a working organisation can either positively or negatively influence a person's character, I just believe this is absolutely possible.
It is very possible for one to be experiencing change of character in yourself as you go about managing your business because in the cost of managing your business you will come across different people from diverse places with different characters and all these characters may go a long way in changing and affecting your own character.

It is very possible for one to be experiencing change of character in yourself as you go about managing your business because in the cost of managing your business you will come across different people from diverse places with different characters and all these characters may go a long way in changing and affecting your own character.
I don't know if what you're saying is really what is happening, do you really think that if I meet a certain people in my life that they have the ability to change my character ? I believe it is only me that can change my character to suit the environment I am.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds