Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible for a startup to be successful without the use of technology?

It depends on the start up we are talking about, for instance the transportation business like the tricycle can start up without technology but then the cabs (bolt) depend on the phone to be able to get paying customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it is possible to start but that doesn't mean one should deliberately be ignorant of technological advances if not, you'll be outweighed in the competitive market.

Yes but to some extent, you cab start up a business and it goes well depending on your plans and strategies.
But 80% possible depending on the way we started

Yes but to some extent, you cab start up a business and it goes well depending on your plans and strategies.
But 80% possible depending on the way we started
You can only succeed in local business without the use of modern technology but you may not be able to succeed in this modern business without the use of technology. You need a printer and other things that can make business easier for you.

Yes it is possible. Not every business is technology inclined although technology helps in the speed of marketing and sales but a business like food items can still strive successfully without technology.

Well I would say yes because looking back in time I don't think there were use of technologies to start up a successful business most things where hand made or local made. So I feel yes you can start up a business without technology.

Technology is the driving force behind every business and without it, it's nearly impossible to conduct your day to day operations. ... Technology in your business should make you more efficient, save you time and in the end, impact your bottom line in a positive way.

Yes it is possible depending on the kind of business you are starting up. There are businesses that doesn't require technological help to be successful some of this business are local business and small scare businesses which do not even require technological input to survive

Well I would say yes because looking back in time I don't think there were use of technologies to start up a successful business most things where hand made or local made. So I feel yes you can start up a business without technology.
You are right, back then we were all doing fine without the use of much technology but right now, the world has placed too much importance in the use of technology that many of us cannot do without it. Though the business would still survive but it might not get to the level of someone who uses machines in terms of production speed and quantity

Technology makes it possible for firm's better communication with its partners, clients, customers through web sites ... From finance to advertising, what is the success mantra for an entrepreneur today
Well aside the communication aspect that technology has improved so much in the business sector, it is bridging the gap of trying to reach more people as technologies in the guise of social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and WhatsApp has made it very easy for a company to reach out to a mass audience who are willing to patronize a business.

I think it's almost impossible although it still depends on the type of business. But the world have evolved technologically

Over 90% of most startups are extremely reliant on their IT infrastructures.

No business can survive without the use of IT. When used optimally, it has the power to drive businesses to success. Also, it can lead to the downfall of a business or brand.

What are the challenges facing your company in maximizing the power of IT?
I have always maintained the fact that it's not all business status that requires the use age of technology in the operations unless the owner of the business just want to make use of technology but all businesses does not require technology to work.

The major thing about starting a business with IT is the costing. Setting up a good accounting department and good IT department for a new business isn't something that'll be done with minute amount of money

Such a type of start up might face a lot of set backs if they don't deploy the use of technology there as these technology help to speed things up a great deal for both buyers and sellers at the same time

Yes, even without technology it's possible to sell your business at a go, depending on the type of products and the location where you are running your business

Technology makes it possible for firm's better communication with its partners, clients, customers through web sites ... From finance to advertising, what is the success mantra for an entrepreneur today
I completely agree with you that technology makes it possible for our company to better communicate with partners client and customers but it is not mandatory for a startup to have technology to become absolutely successful because start up I've been tasting success before the advent of technology.

Sometimes not every business needs internet for a startup.
Starting a farm business would not need the internet, but rather a good man power and resources

No business can survive without the use of IT. When used optimally, it has the power to drive businesses to success. Also, it can lead to the downfall of a business or brand.

There are businesses that do not require any form of technology in their whole process.
Over 50% of businesses however require tech infrastructures.
Currently, my business uses some form of IT and not faced challenges.

Honestly I don't see how any start up or already existed company could be successful without technology. Technology has been incorporated into our daily lives, it's not possible to do without it

Business

Business still survive without IT, the difference is that IT enhances more ROI.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds