Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible for a startup to be successful without the use of technology?

Over 90% of most startups are extremely reliant on their IT infrastructures.

No business can survive without the use of IT. When used optimally, it has the power to drive businesses to success. Also, it can lead to the downfall of a business or brand.

What are the challenges facing your company in maximizing the power of IT?
Technology makes it easier and better to be effect in running your business, because we are in the world of technology, it also help in communication

Advertisement Placeholder
Most small businesses and mostly those based in rural areas can still survive without the use of technology. But as times go by, it is important that people adapt to the use of technology which ensures better outcomes in the businesses.

It's very hard nowadays to succeed without the use of technology in a business.
You have to use technology in your advertising and marketing
Without proper marketing and advertising you can't succeed as a starter in a business
This day is technology has taken all over the world and also taking all over business you can never be successful investing in a business without the use of technology technology must be involved.

The world is now in a fully fledged era of technology and as such it will be very unwise of you not to be able to incorporate technology into your business as you will lose out to competition.

There are some businesses that require the presence of technology in order to speed up the rate of production in the company. A company like kitchen utensils Lakers required technology to come up with the best quality products.

No business can survive without the use of IT. When used optimally, it has the power to drive businesses to success. Also, it can lead to the downfall of a business or brand.

Most business start-ups and not technologically based businesses to post this kind of businesses they wouldn't need technology for them to be successful.

Yes it think that would be very hard , because business needs technology to have a sucessful growth in different aspect , so I think technology is very important too

You got it wrong by your suggestion that all businesses needs IT for survival. So many offline businesses does not need the adoption of any technology. You could manually run such businesses without the knowledge of IT. That's one of the reasons why I stated that many business does not need technology.

You got it wrong by your suggestion that all businesses needs IT for survival. So many offline businesses does not need the adoption of any technology. You could manually run such businesses without the knowledge of IT. That's one of the reasons why I stated that many business does not need technology.
Yes you have a point, I have seen some business that are doing fine without the use of technology, most of them simply include technology just so they can increase production speed.

Seriously I don't think so, with the present situation of things in this world, everything is related to technology now, so if you want to make your business boom, you have to include technology

I feel strongly too that it is very possible for a startup to become successful without the use or deployment of technology in it. Some have made it that far In their businesses without Thebaid if technology so far. But at some point, you will have i start using one

Seriously I don't think so, with the present situation of things in this world, everything is related to technology now, so if you want to make your business boom, you have to include technology
If the business is retailing fresh fruits that the market base is the residents of the village then it doesn't need the technology at all. You only need the internet when your customers are in distant places that cannot be easily reached by foot. But for a business that caters to the neighborhood the only thing you need is your energy.

Success rate is very low this days without the use of technology. Technology is not just about new inventory or machines but about changes that occur in our living hood and business complete, for example 90% of business men store money in the bank not homes and view that as because of technology

I believe there are still businesses that do not use information technology. Just take a look at business in central market, the selling of fish, fruit and vegetables doesn't have information and technology. Vendors are just using their natural voice to sell to their customers.

If the business is retailing fresh fruits that the market base is the residents of the village then it doesn't need the technology at all. You only need the internet when your customers are in distant places that cannot be easily reached by foot. But for a business that caters to the neighborhood the only thing you need is your energy.
I reason with you but at the same time as a business owner with long sight you won't remain stagnant but always thinking about how to expand your business, for example you can choose to start a home delivery service for your customers like the old ones and disabled ones. I have seen e-commerce websites selling fruits online and people are patronizing them even the rich ones and busy people who don't have the time to visit the market.

It's very hard nowadays to succeed without the use of technology in a business.
You have to use technology in your advertising and marketing
Without proper marketing and advertising you can't succeed as a starter in a business
you are absolutely right Because no business can be successful without technology.Because nowadays most of the businesses are being successful because of technology.I think we can't be successful without technology.

Technology is very important for you to make your business successful in the 21st century. You can easily get a lot of patronage if you employ the use of technology.

It might sometimes depends on who is running this startup. Yes it is possible for a startup to make it successfully without the use of technology. But most of the startups cannot just do without the deploying of technology

Well, I honestly don't think so and even if there is a possibility of it, the business is bound to suffer many setbacks and will definitely not be a lucrative one. This is digital era, so technology is an important part of running a business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds