Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible for a startup to be successful without the use of technology?

A start-up business can be successful without the use of technology if you plan the business very well. Technology only makes a business easy to run and manage.

Advertisement Placeholder
Very impossible. I don't want to jump into conclusion, it depend on the business. There are business that requires zero input from technology, whether it's radio or social media and still booms example a provision shop trader

You may not because your competitors are mostly using digital tech in some aspects as well, this will make it hard to survive in such a market.

I thought no this depends on the environment of the business and the type of business it is, there are certain business that technology dont usually affect their success rate. But one sure thing is that technology do boost success rate of businesses

For a start up yes,you can become successful as without I.T,but it will be really difficult to advance without I.T,well technology has taken the word to another level,any body who wants to advance needs technology

In this present world where technology is the order of the day, it will be very difficult for business and start vup without technology to experience growth.
Whatever the start up may be it needs technology.
Yeah exactly because in this present world where technology is the order of the day, it will be difficult to run a business and a startup at that without any form of technology

Well it is not compulsory that modern technology can bring success in a business but it's going to be very difficult for you to succeed since a lot of people will be using the modern technology and achieve greater success than you.

Anything business is all about believe and determination. Yes it is a very possible thing to start a business to succeed without deploying technology to it. But why won't you want to?

Well it is not compulsory that modern technology can bring success in a business but it's going to be very difficult for you to succeed since a lot of people will be using the modern technology and achieve greater success than you.
That is right. If your competitors are using technology, then you will be lagging behind them. It is best to adopt new technologies as they come up and know how we can use them to make businesses run well.

That is right. If your competitors are using technology, then you will be lagging behind them. It is best to adopt new technologies as they come up and know how we can use them to make businesses run well.
Yes it is very important in fact new technology is what a lot of business organisation are using to to give the best customer service to people who are coming in to patronize them in the business. When you lack this it will decrease the amount of people coming into your business.

Depending who is running, it is most possible to run a business without the use of technology. Before the advent of technology, business's were run through productive means like word of mouth, radio giggles, televisions advert and more, and they derives their money back from profit.
That is very true about most busineses,because before the advent of technology like the social media which is leading the chart,other means have been in exixtence to drive in customers to the business.

we'll I can't say no,all things are possible, but all I know technology is very very important in terms of business ,because is with the help of technology that brings all of these online platforms which also helps you in terms of marketing your products

Advertising itself is a technology and is also a modern technology .it may be very difficult for a startup business to succeed nowadays without even advertising their company for the public.

So many businesses are really surviving without technology, and looking through people that are stationary, they sources more for customers offline.

I can say it is very possible for business to be successful without technology, before the adventure of technology, are they not successful? If they were doing well definitely it is possible to run successful business without technology

It is very possible but it will take time, because awareness of the business bwill take much longer time compare to using technology

Oh God... In this age? I would say a big NO. The number one way a business can go far is through advertising, you need technology for this. If I walk in to your supermarket and you don't have a POS I'm never coming again

Well there are some start up that still operate their business without technology as regards the business and they are doing perfectly well.

Yes infact that is what is expected of a newly start up business,to make progress and get up to the standard of your equal you need to apply technology

It also depend on the nature of business the person starting a business because there are certain businesses there are highly demanded such that even you don't use social media or technology you still make sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds