Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible for a startup to be successful without the use of technology?

Is highly impossible for a startup to become successful without the use of technology. Technology has taken control of almost everything in our society that to some extent it can not be successful without the use of technology.

Advertisement Placeholder
The technology is now becoming mainstream. I think that the only people in my country who are running business without technology are fruit sellers who sell fruits on carts.

Advertising itself is a technology and is also a modern technology .it may be very difficult for a startup business to succeed nowadays without even advertising their company for the public.
That is very much in the realm of where the business is being located because there are some busineses that are located in a prime location that customers can easily locate the business with ease and will have no hindrance to get their products.

Yes I believe it is very possible for a start up to become very successful without the deployment of any technology. But it will take you a lot of time wasted in not adopting these technology at the end of the day.

That is very much in the realm of where the business is being located because there are some busineses that are located in a prime location that customers can easily locate the business with ease and will have no hindrance to get their products.
Yeah it may work , but definitely advertisement will boost and help attract more buyers into any business organisation . do you really think locations to be considered much more than advertisement when business is being established ?

Yeah it may work , but definitely advertisement will boost and help attract more buyers into any business organisation . do you really think locations to be considered much more than advertisement when business is being established ?
I think it all has to do with the priority of the person involved,because in most cases the business owner might not want to do online ads for his business but would want to adopt a different approach which could be strategically positioning his business.

Technology has a great impact in business growth nowadays. A business that has become renowned is a business with technology. Advertisement goes viral through technology. Quick delivery occur as a result of technology and many more.

I think it all has to do with the priority of the person involved,because in most cases the business owner might not want to do online ads for his business but would want to adopt a different approach which could be strategically positioning his business.
This might also work but unfortunately it is still an indirect advertisement in business . The main reason for this is to get your product exposed to people that are interested to buy.

A lot of people have been able to start businesses in the past without using any kind of technology but the same is not the case today. You need technology in order to be able to compete.

This might also work but unfortunately it is still an indirect advertisement in business . The main reason for this is to get your product exposed to people that are interested to buy.
That is just an avenue to position your business,it is one of the ways a business owner can use to bring in customers to his business,I have come to wonder how persons who do not do ads but based on where they are positioned,they keep getting customers.

A lot of people have been able to start businesses in the past without using any kind of technology but the same is not the case today. You need technology in order to be able to compete.
It is very possible to start a business with very limited or no technology at all. But it is very likely that the business will be stagnant or even fold up after sometime.

Your business is not going to be moving fast if you do not find a way to incorporate technology into it because you are going to be very behind your competitors which is not good.

That is just an avenue to position your business,it is one of the ways a business owner can use to bring in customers to his business,I have come to wonder how persons who do not do ads but based on where they are positioned,they keep getting customers.
They will get customer based on the fact that people will know what they are dealing on. There is no business you do that will not be noticed by people even when there is no observable advert.

It is very possible to start a business with very limited or no technology at all. But it is very likely that the business will be stagnant or even fold up after sometime.
The competition in the business space is very high currently and therefore, you need a lot of tech knowledge to be able to compete. It's possible though but you will lose out on a lot of things.

Technology has a great impact in business growth nowadays. A business that has become renowned is a business with technology. Advertisement goes viral through technology. Quick delivery occur as a result of technology and many more.
The importance of the use of technology cannot be over empahsied because as the times we are in it will be less effective and productive for any business not to leverage on the benefits that technolgy brings.

Technology makes it possible for firm's better communication with its partners, clients, customers through web sites ... From finance to advertising, what is the success mantra for an entrepreneur today
Yes technology make business very possible because technology help people to communicate in your business, so without the help of technology business will never move as planned, so technology is really helpful in business.

All startup business need technology to grow I don't think there is how startup business can grow without the use of technology we need tech to build our business like advatisment what we are about to sell to them or buy from them

These days, no. In order to really go anywhere these days, you at least need a website to advertise your business. I think most companies/businesses have their own websites, social media, and so on. It wouldn't be a good idea to make a business without any form of website.

And in regards to technology, I believe you mean websites and the internet. As most of us would need tech of some sort to run our business anyway.

I do not see any startup going fine if they are not going to use technology in their business especially in their competitors are using it to their own advantage because it reduces time and increases efficiency.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds