Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it possible for a startup to be successful without the use of technology?

The use if technology makes things especially to run a business easier and better. It doesn't mean that without the use of technology in a business the business will not survive.
How will you even survive when you do not use technology then others business organisation are using technology to expand and advance their business ? Without technology here there is a little progress.

Advertisement Placeholder
How will you even survive when you do not use technology then others business organisation are using technology to expand and advance their business ? Without technology here there is a little progress.
I do not say technology is not important but not necessary sometimes. There are many businesses that do not use technology and they are very successful in their business endeavors.

Yeah it's possible to start up a business and attain success without technology but you must know that with technology it's much easier to attained that.

I do not say technology is not important but not necessary sometimes. There are many businesses that do not use technology and they are very successful in their business endeavors.
90% of modern business use technology and the remaining 10% are the local business, you need to understand that technology ranges from advertisement on radio or internet, using of computer to print receipt and other things.

90% of modern business use technology and the remaining 10% are the local business, you need to understand that technology ranges from advertisement on radio or internet, using of computer to print receipt and other things.
You talk about modern business. It is not every business that operate in a modern way and yet they still makes good profits without the use of any technology.

You talk about modern business. It is not every business that operate in a modern way and yet they still makes good profits without the use of any technology.
Hm you might be right to some extent, but I think most business these days are trying to add modern technology to improve the speed and quantity of production

Although it is not all businesses that operate in the modern way but at least 90 per-cent of businesses operate in the modern business standard, you still need some technology in one way or the other.

It's very hard nowadays to succeed without the use of technology in a business.
You have to use technology in your advertising and marketing
Without proper marketing and advertising you can't succeed as a starter in a business
I think with the invention of technology from the 19th century's most businesses have come to rely so much on technology to do their activities and this had led to work with known as the industrial revolution which has brought in mulch productivity to most businesses.

With the way technology has been taking centre stage in every area of life right now it will be totally unwise of any startup not to use technology and I doubt that they are going to scale without doing so.

Over 90% of most startups are extremely reliant on their IT infrastructures.

No business can survive without the use of IT. When used optimally, it has the power to drive businesses to success. Also, it can lead to the downfall of a business or brand.

What are the challenges facing your company in maximizing the power of IT?
Talking about business surviving with the aid of technology depends on the location and the person involve in the business some places you don't need IT to make your business a success

There is every possibility to do so but I don't people will skip the use of technology in this modern age. Things are evolving and new methods are coming out. To chase the market trend, one has to be up-to-date with technological advancement.

It will be the most difficult project to achieve in this modern age of technology. Everything is going digital and I don't know which means that could be used to boost sales and traffics without technology. Except if it's a rural area

Last edited:
I am going to see this depend largely on the business the person is engaging. There are some businesses that does not require much technological presence before they can make a headway. An example is house painting.

Technology is very important in making a business a success but still you can be successful with it if your business is in local areas.

I am going to see this depend largely on the business the person is engaging. There are some businesses that does not require much technological presence before they can make a headway. An example is house painting.
It is possible to survive your business even without the use of modern technology but it's going to be difficult and stressful that is why a lot of people are adapting to the modern technology.

It's very possible in select start ups like food retailing,food doesn't need advertisement to sell, at a point we will have to eat

I think at the start up level of a business it is possible to start with the use of technology but it also depends on the type of business you want to engaged.

The world we are living make it not possible in many ways looking at how technology is taking over almost all everything we do so it will be hard but still possible.

It is definitely possible for a start up business to be very successful without the use of technology. The use of technology will make the required capital high and for a start up business, you need to keep it on a low

Over 90% of most startups are extremely reliant on their IT infrastructures.

No business can survive without the use of IT. When used optimally, it has the power to drive businesses to success. Also, it can lead to the downfall of a business or brand.

What are the challenges facing your company in maximizing the power of IT?
No you are wrong. Don't say that there is no business that will survive without the use of technology. There are many businesses that don't need technology at all and are making it big.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds