Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it better to start a small business on your own or with a business partner?

Castelione

Addicted member
Credits
To start a small business on your own will give you full control and income in business but a partnership may give you a chance for expansion. In a single ownership business, there is no need for you to wait for others' decisions but having a business partner may give you the other possibilities that may happen in your business. Is it better to start a small business on your own or with a business partner?

Advertisement Placeholder
Small business as I understand is something that can easily be manage , so it's not really something that you have to partner with people except you have the intention to grow the business later in the future.

When you have the necessary skills knowledge and funds, it's more better to start a business on your own, it's better to make decisions alone and more faster but you bear the loss alone and the profit alone as well

I don't buy the idea of working with partners on a business. Most of the partnership business crumble at last. So, I do not see reasons why we need to give ourselves headache on partnership business.

For me I don't I like the idea of partner with someone in business, so starting a small business is really good than partner with someone, but you can control or manage a small business.

If you are starting a business for the first time I am usually of the opinion that you should do so with a partner. This is going to allow you to be very disciplined and also make you to take the right decisions and not a risk too much money.

The experience that I had with partnership business is not palatable . I prefer to do my thing alone and that I think it's the best for everyone. I will like to do my thing solo.

There are times when you need patnership in business when you are involved in a huge business , but its better to start alone when you know you are capable of handling the business.

It all depends on the nature and avialable resources,and even in the case of having these things,sometimes it would be very much ok to have a business partner,because of idea sharing,bringing in of funds and risk sharing as well.

The both of them are all good, it all depends on your financial capability, if you have the money, you can run it along, but it is good to have business partner, there is a saying that quote that two heads are better than one.

It will be a better option for me to go into my small business alone that to engage a partner if I have the financial strength and the knowledge to run the business effectively then I rather do it alone.

I believe that especially as a beginner it is good that you should start the business with your partner. This is going to allow you to be able to make decisions together which has the higher probability of being more efficient.

It depends on the business and where you want to start out. Like if you have little to no money, having a partner can help. Or if you want to combine two ideas, going into a partnership can take two small businesses and make them something huge.

Starting a business sometimes really depends. if you have the knowledge and all the required capital, it's more better to go into your business alone than engaging a partner.

If you are just starting a business for the first time then I believe that going with a partner is going to do you better. This is because you are not going to be under any pressure in order to make decisions what is a good thing.

For me it is really good to start with small instead of partner with someone because I have never like to partner with anyone in the business, I love to start up my own business by myself no with anybody.

Actually starting a business depends. thete are some business that may require a partner while others may not depends on the capacity of the business. personally I will prefer to run the business alone.

Starting you business as a sole-proprietorship is the best business you can start as an enterpreneur because starting a business with someone can land you in trouble .

If you believe that you have the right knowledge and condition together with the right phones to start a business then I think you might just want to start it on your own or else you should look for a partner.

Well, this totally depends on the individual if you can comfortably and sucessfully operate your business alone then you can start it, but if you will need more hands on the job then you can start it with a partner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds