Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it better to start a small business on your own or with a business partner?

In my own opinion , starting small business is the best way of starting from scratch instead of going into loan in order to do business that might later fall at the end

Advertisement Placeholder
The way I see it, there are both advantages and disadvantages. Starting a business alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach. Partnerships are better for diversification but sole businesses are better for control.

I do always prefer to start a business on my own not necessarily going into the business with a partner even though partnership is good but I dont have so much confidence about it.

I do always prefer to start a business on my own not necessarily going into the business with a partner even though partnership is good but I dont have so much confidence about it.
Starting a business on your own is better than starting with a partner because most of the time doing a business with a patner most of time leads to betrayer and scam.

Actually there are alot of trials and temptations sometimes most especially associated with a partner who end up betraying their partner in terms of money generation and also doing business with other customers.

It is better that I own business myself than going into partnership business. Majorly, the partnership business does not always survive and its not the best option.

If you are having the right amount of money that you think you can be able to cover everything then it is going to be a very good idea for you to be able to start it with your own money.

The most important thing here is mutual understanding between you and your partner because I think that is the best option as you guys can be able to join heads together and bring out the best decisions.

As an entrepreneur that wanted to have the full control over his or her business, You need to start alone so you will be able to check, oversee the problem , bring solution and controls all the entire business.

It all depends on who is interested to start up this business . But since it is a small business , I think the business owner can start up the business and manager it himself without involving a third party except it is absolutely necessary

Starting a small partnership business does not make sense because the profit in which the both of you will realise will not be much. Partnership business is only needed in a very big business that requires multiple ideas and funding. A small business can be started by one person and actually succeed on it.

Starting a business on your own and starting a business with a Patner are both good way of making it big in business but it really depends on exactly what you want , and the amount of money you have before thinking about starting alone.

Starting a business on your own and starting a business with a Patner are both good way of making it big in business but it really depends on exactly what you want , and the amount of money you have before thinking about starting alone.
Yes I understand , but smaller business can easily be managed by a single individual, I don't see the need for you to establish a smaller business with your friend except it is absolutely necessary since you can do everything on your own.

Smaller business is easy to manage by an individual and that's why its good to start from a small business if you are trying to build your empire ,its easy to keep developing on your small business that starting a partnership .

Starting a business on your own will give you full control over the business, but it also means that whatever the outcome may occur you have to deal with it all by yourself whether it is good or bad. On the other hand, the partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach.

The both are good, but if you want your own business is preferable you start alone while if you want to have experience and more understanding it is preferable you partner with someone.

The both are good, but if you want your own business is preferable you start alone while if you want to have experience and more understanding it is preferable you partner with someone.
Business is more likely to be successful when two or more people partners together because the best idea to make the business successful will be available as more people will contribute positively to the growth of the business. But partnership business mostly involved business that requires a huge sum of money

Well, it all depends on the kind of business you want to set up. There are some business that partnering with someone will be here because of the capital involved. Buy starting a business on my own is okay by me.

I believe that you should always start a business by yourself but then you can start with a partner if you do not have sufficient funds to cover everything relating to the business.

Business is more likely to be successful when two or more people partners together because the best idea to make the business successful will be available as more people will contribute positively to the growth of the business. But partnership business mostly involved business that requires a huge sum of money
Yeah, this days once you do not have the money to start a partnership business, you can start on your own, while to get more update on how to make your business grow, there is a new way now, where high business men create a board for them to be sharing there ideas.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds