Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it better to build properties or just acquire already built ones?

I would suggest you build your house yourself, because some builders may use inferior materials and still seller at higher price. Also, there have been cases when you buy an house and it turns out that the real owner is different from the person that sold the house to you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have interest in real estate investment, so will Prefer both as they have their advantage and disadvantage, but buying a already built house is more easier and faster in my opinion, building from scratch is burdensome

This is a very optional thing, You decide that want to build property yourself or buy already built ones.
Although I actually prefer building properties myself because
1. The cost of building is actually more cheaper
2. Buying properties is very risky because you might eventually encounter thieves and scammers
3. Building properties will be wholly about your plans and decisions
The cheap things are acceptable. So, I think building house is preferable. If you build a house you can design it according to your taste. I am fully with your idea. This is actually what most of people think.

@Espn it depends. Building the property is the best, but the time needed to supervise building project make investors prefer buying already built property which seems cheaper. Purchasing a built property is risky if you don't have all necessary details about the materials used.

I would rather go for building of properties than acquiring because it gives me the freedom and licence to structure my property to my taste and how I want it to look like. And it also gives a sense of fulfillment and satisfaction to erect your own structure.

I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
In my opinion building a house is better because you are able to build it to your tastes and as such you will be able to make the most of what you are looking for in a house. There is not two people that think alike, so chances are that you will not find a house that is the exact way that you imagined it in your mind, and having a house that you can build gives you the chance to put in everything that you ever wanted to. It gives you a chance to create your vision and bring it to reality.

Erection of new building is much more adviceable then acquisition of already built buildings. In this part of the world where I belong, I prefer erecting a new building compared to that of purchasing an old building.

To buy or build depend on the taste of the buyer. If the already built building is not well structure as you want and you can afford to rebuild to your taste why not. Or if you know that you can not afford to built the new one you can still buy the already built one till when you have enough money to buildnee one.

Buying an established home is a quicker process than building a new house. ... New homes, on the other hand, require months to build and have the potential extra burden of delays and complications. Because of this, many buyers will need to continue renting another property while their new home is being built. But This choice has many benefits, as the home building process is often more cost-effective if you hire the builder first. Professional home builders will help you find the perfect lot, as they may have locations available where they have configured improvement costs so they can give you one final price.

Building your own desired structure beats buying already established building. Except the structure was built in a way you like. When you build your structure from foundation you design whatever you like compared to buying a building.

If the money is already available at once, then one can just buy the house as a whole. People argue that buying a house might not be the best because you might not find the one that suits you. However, I believe you can always share a taste with the same person and you can have your dream house
Also, if you don't have enough money to buy it once, then you build it

Building or buying properties are Both and viable and profitable but it depends on the area in contention if you are to buy property for instance is the most big in an area where you are not allowed to build but if you are permitted to build in any area it is more profitable to build than to buy due to certain factors like current market rate of goods payment of workers you know how much it will generally cost to build your own properties and it is way way cheaper than by believe me I'm speaking out of experience

It depends on you that what kind of house you want if you get the build house according to your choice and dream you can buy this .
In acquiring own property than starting construction of the house it's quite difficult and stressful work as compared of build one.
But if you have the money and you want to acquire the property than you can do this as well.

both of them are also good depending on some circumstances because there are some circumstances that requires you to get an already built house maybe if you need an accommodation instantly but whatever the case may be if am to choose any of them I'll just build my house the way I want ,I don't like buying and already built property.

The choices are yours,the main objective is for you to have the best of structure that we suit your needs and your capital.but preferably I will build my own personal house from the scratch to know what is what and suit my personal taste.

If I have enough money I would build instead of acquiring already built ones as I would always have the option of building my house to my own taste in which reverse is actually the case if I'm acquiring one.

You are truly not by any means the only individual pondering about that.

I'd preferably buy an all around fabricated house in an exceptionally secure climate like inside a home for security reason and to save myself some pressure.

Be that as it may, on the off chance that I need to put resources into land, I'd like to assemble myself, to reduce expense and erect constructions of my taste.

I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
Acquiring proper is not a bad idea, when you dont want to go through all what it takes to build you can acquire properties.
Based on which is better and maybe profitable, building on your own can't be compare to acquiring. You have the liberty to build to taste and saves a lot of money. Monies spent on acquiring properties are most times 50% higher than the cost of building.

When you build your structure from scratch you design whatever you like but already built property may not suit your taste. I prefer building house myself rather than building already built house.

Your money matters and it determine the of house you want once someone has money you doing things that satisfy you. I suggest building a house is the best you can build it to your taste, because there someone that they will not build and later it will now grow a problem so is better to build a house than purchasing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds