Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it better to build properties or just acquire already built ones?

It's better to build them yourself, because you know what they are based about, also you can save lot of money by building them youself because buying them will push you to pay the profit to whoever sold it for you

Advertisement Placeholder
I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
Absolutely built houses are good. Because it doesn't bother and saves time. And the house built is in good condition and beautiful. My opinion is that a house should always be built because it is good and cheap.

Building a house from the scratch saves more cost than buying a house. If you are building from the scratch, you will build to your taste and also make sure the materials used are of high standard.

I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
I think it is better to build from scratch ,as you will get to build it according to your taste , secondly buying already built house can be risky as one may enter into issues with local authorities over the legal documents of the building .

You need to factor in the urgency of the intending properties. If you build a property, you decide the structure and save cost unlike buying which invariably lead to pulling down of the edifice and rebuilding to your choice design. In so doing, you spend additional money.

building properties is the best to me as one starts the house on his own and also finish it on his own, it's expensive than buying a house but it is still the best, buying a house is very much cheaper than building it from start, most of the houses sold have one background or the other and not all of it will have a good background so one has to be careful.

Even though the upfront costs of building can be higher, it may be easier to recoup your investment. "You can have more significant profits with the resale of your new home. ... Money and features aside, building a house can lead to a level of satisfaction that you can't achieve through buying an existing home

I will prefer to build my own house, rather than buying one already built and furnished.

First reason is that you can cut so much costs that way, about 30 to 50 percent in most cases.

Second is taste. One day, I might end up feeling frustrated with one or more things in a house, it would be better if I have myself to blame for it.

Building one would be better because it will cater to my own personal taste while buying a built one might not suit your taste and might have parts of the house that are not in a good condition.

You are really not the only person wondering about that.
I'd rather purchase an already built house in a very secure environment like within an estate for security purpose and to save myself some stress.
But if I want to invest in real estate, I'd prefer to build myself, to cut cost and erect structures of my taste.
In my opinion i would prefer and advice someone to build his own properties.
The reason behind this is that you will be able to build something you desire and admire and something of the quality that you want.
Again you will have experience and you will have known the budget incase you need to build another one

According to my observation and opinion building new houses and then selling them is more profitable business than just buy and sale and already build house or land.
Because if you build a house yourself you know what expenses you have done at the building and you can expect high profit by selling it accordingly.

Building your house from scratch or buying a while building burns down to what you are satisfied with. If you believe you are not in for the stress of building a house from the foundation level, you just have to start planning on how to buy one and if you think buying a full building is more costly you know what to do.

Building your own house is better than acquiring a house because when you build house, you are able to build it to your taste, you can use the kind of quality materials that you want for the house.
When it comes to acquiring a house already, you have no choice but to make do with what the original developer of the house has built, you can alter some part but you can't make the building exactly the way you want it to be.

Building a property is much better than buying a completed building. Though buying a property saves you stress of building one but considering the cost, it’s not advisable. Moreover, your specifications is duely followed when building a house, you’ll get to decide what you want and it’s not the same with buyng a house

Building properties is better than acquiring, unless you don't have much time. If the property is needed urgently, then the best is to acquire. But building is the best is terms of expenses especially.

I will prefer building a house to buying an already built one. Reason is that building by yourself is cheaper compared to buying already built one as most of the sellers are doing that to make profit. Also when you build you bring in the specifications and designs that you want from onset thereby making sure that you get exactly what you want.

Building your own property is the best you can ever think of, how on earth will you go and buy another person's built property,the property can never be built to your taste and will Evey cost you more

When you have money you can do anything.... As per the question the both options are cool...If the land property is need in a short period of time then buying is okay but if it's a home to connect a lot of love ones together then building is okay.... Love and memory of seeing the progress of the house with be built along side with the house.

Building from the scratch or buying existing property which is better, to my own view, it is better to build from the scratch by your self reason be that you decide the structure you want, you decide the quality of materials that will be used and with that you are rest assured of the durability of the building

I observed that some people built house not because of acquiring estate management experience but because they couldn't raise the money to buy already built one at once. While, not all other people that buys already built house goes for cheap prices, but may be because the structure of the building suit their taste or it may be because it was built by a professional that are vast with building and selling of lands and housing properties

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds