Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it better to build properties or just acquire already built ones?

I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
I think that It will be much better to build your own building rather than buying new one.
Because there may be low cost materials used in the construction of already made building. So, only buy land and build yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
With the property for your home it is best to build so your house will be brand new and that you can have your own design in the architecture. But to be honest, we couldn't do that because we didn't have the funds. We were able to purchase an old house via the courtesy of a bank mortgage. The house was 20 years old and we had to spend so much (about $60k) for the continuing repairs from the roof down to the flooring. But after all those years we are very happy that our home has increased in value 3-fold.

I have always wondered why people go through the stress of building houses when they can simply acquire the already built ones. Then I said to myself, maybe it's cheaper and also heartfelt to build yours.
According to my own preference, I will rather build a house than acquire an already built one. This is because there might be a way the building is structured that won't sit well with me. So why not build yours and choose how it is constructed?

That question is a very common one as one doesn’t know who to trust these days. Buying an already built property reduces the stress that comes with building or construction and helps you move faster, but you have to make sure the construction company is a trusted one in terms of the materials they used in construction the building. It’s still safer to build your own house to your taste.

Building house from the scratch or buying a ready made house depend on your personal choice. If you want the house to be built to your personal taste, building from the scratch might be your choice. If you are in urgency of need for a personal choice, then buying a ready built house will be your choice.

Building a new home doesn't offer the same convenience as buying an existing house. Not only do you have to find the land, which may not be in an existing neighborhood, you also have to factor in the time to find an architect or builder, and choose every element of the new structure

Well, the reason could be because they want to to build a house according to their liking. From the architecture to structure to the materials that will be used and to monitor the cost. If I were to choose, I also want to build my own.

Everybody has a choice to make,
choices differ.
Some people prefer to buy an empty land and develop it to their own taste than buying an already built apartment.

Some people who don't need stress tends to buy property well built and furnished.
The choice is on individual differences.

I would personally prefer to buy an existing property in a develop area than building from scratch, it would save me the stress and time also plus required knowledge needed.

This all all depends on the individual, some people prefer to buy properties already made while others prefer to build. I prefer to build my property than to buy already build properties, because when you build, you build to your taste what you want and want you desire, you put your vision, desires to work and makes it comes to a reality.

Building a house yourself is even more expensive, buying land and all that, I believe people just want to have a feel of being the first person to live in the house or the satisfaction that come with living in a house you built yourself, and Al'so they get the change to chose the style and structure of the kind of house they want.

When you build your house, you are at the advantage in the sense that you know what material that was used in the construction of the house. You are also there to know the cost and this is different when you buy already built house that you don't know what was used in the building.

Both of them all ends up with your owning a property, whether you started building it from the scratch or you purchased an already built one. The only difference is that if you start from scratch, you can easily build to your own taste but if you buy an already built one, you go with what you see.

It depend on your taste or how fast you want, if its an urgent need then you will need to buy it, but it's good to build it so it will %100 suits your taste.

This very question of yours is a very interesting question that has been on my mind for a very long time on deciding which to go for. Already built house might not suit all my desired style, but it's already built for me to pack in. Building from scratch seem cumbersome.

BUillding a house myself is the best for me. I TEND to even value it more because i built it with my hard earned money. Buying a house can be a great thing too but not half as good as building it yourself, besides issues relating to false documents may arise in the future.

I think your point is valid but most of the people wish to build their dream house. Obviously everyone dreams to have a house with different mindset. So nothing can satisfy you expect the thing about which you dream the most. So they want to have their own settings and build house according to their own requirements. That's why they prefer to acquire empty land to build house by their own.

When you buy or build a property at a very cheap price you make more money at the end of it. Most of the properties located in choice places are usually very costly and that is why people prefer to build their real estate from scratch. On the other hand some people auction their properties out of emergency needs, and so one can purchase such properties at very comfortable prices.

If I'm to choose any of the one you have just said I will go on and build l my property because I do not like a ready-made property and if I build it on my own way I will know how to design it in the best way I would like it to be design ,I will know how to arrange my house and everything in order but if it is already made property they can choose any design that may not suit before you so I rather build it myself and design the house the way I want if I want to live in it.

Both options are good in their own ways, most people prefer to build their own properties the way they want it, because of the designs they want and because it is more cheaper to build too. While most people just prefer to buy already built property due to urgency or the location of the place where it is. Both options are good options and depending on how much money you are ready to use in the purchase of both. Designs , locations are mainly what determines the factors behind choosing which one you want. But for me it's preferable to build that way I can spend less compared to when buying and I can easily choose the location I want also.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds