Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it advisable to retire and start business at 60 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princeeffiong

Addicted member
Credits
I don't support a retiree going into business at this age to compete with the person that had been in the business for over ten years.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't support a retiree going into business at this age to compete with the person that had been in the business for over ten years.
There is nothing bad there, meanwhile there is no age at which a person is not fit enough to start a business owner you have all what it takes but here in this case, the management and running of the business will have to be done by another person of younger age. The retiree will just be known as the CEO.

Just starting a business after retirement at the age of 60 is a wise decision. Anyone with a dream to start a business should start earlier before retirement, by the age 60, the business would have grown and then require little input unlike if it just starts at a age 60. The owner may not have enough strength and charisma at his disposal at age 60.

At 60 one can retire and still not be tired, business will keep the mind busy and keep the mind sharp. So if one has the knack for business even after retiring then they should go into something productive. Age is simply a number that may cause redundancy

It's advisable to retire at 60 and relax without stressing yourself. After stressing yourself from youth age to adulthood age, now that you are suppose to rest, you will say you want to start business, what kind of business is that. Instead, live the business for you children to run and just relax yourself.

Yes you can start a business after retirement. It does not mean that you have to compete some one or you can also chose other way of earning like investing or deposit in banks and get intrest in it, so there are a lot of options for them too.

It depends the person, some person already have side business during when they were working for their government and so, such people have their intention to continue their business once they retire no matter their age, by this, I don't see it bad doing business at that age.

Yes it is advise to invest retirement money in any legitimate business to earn double profit when sitting at home because you have money after your retirement and you can easily earn the double of your retirement money by investing in suitable places most probably get a partnership with your friend

At 60, I don't think one should retire from work and start a business. This should have been done while he/she is still in a working class. At 60 years, there would no strength and enthusiasm to run a business so I don't support it

There's no big deal starting a business at that age range. The founder of KFC began his business at 58 so there's absolutely nothing stopping you from succeeding. Success in life is not dependent on age but on having a goal and reaching its conclusion no matter what it takes.

Yes, it is advisable to retire at 60 start a business. Owning a business is one of the best anyone can ever do for him or herself. If you own a business, you are your own boss, no one pays, you make the profit yourself and of course you are in charge of your time. If it is possible I would advise everyone to venture into business.

You mean if at 60 the person has not gotten his dream car or house, he or she should not go into business because he is 60? Haba, business has no age as far as you are strong to do business, if you have the idea and experience to do business at that age no issue.

I don't think a person of 60years who will retire and start a business will start by making a huge profits from the business because a lots of things are involved like innovation, advertising, marketing on social media, competitors strength etc all comes to play, and a 60years old person will not want to stress himself because of age and his health, I prefer he retire and start a small business that wouldn't take a lot of energy from him.

Of course it is even advisable to start something when you retire so as to have something doing and not sit down idle in the process develop complications from sitting in one place so it's good

Retirement doesn't mean you should relax and wait for dealth to come, your services are also need this time you don't need to work for government or agencies but you can work for your self.
Pensioners are supposed to invest and become employers of labour.

Truly it is encourage to put retirement cash in any genuine business to procure twofold benefit when sitting at home since you have cash after your retirement and you can undoubtedly bring in the twofold of your retirement cash by putting resources into appropriate places most presumably get an organization with your companion

Business is only thing that someone can relax on Eve till the death day @60you can still engaged in business that can sustain you till your life time so to start business at 60 is not a barrier

Honestly what will he be able to do at that age again, you can start your business even going behind government work it doesn't stop you from doing your business why wait till retirement before you can start your business, To me I think it is not a wise decision they wait till retirement before starting a business

As for me it's really advisable to retire and start your own business at 60 years old because at that age you can still handle business very well also it's not advisable if you think you don't have the strength and the knowledge for business but it also depends on the business you want to deal with

For a retiree, the odd are against them. But with the right hand on desk, there's no limit to the success they can strive to achieve. they can build a sustainable business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds