Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it a crime to be nice to your workers

Tislad

Legendary member
Credits
I had a staff that needs help and I did everything to make her and her children comfortable because I felt if she's comfortable she would be serious with the job and put her heart to it, but opposite was the case, did she do it because she was unserious or because she just wanted free gifts?

Advertisement Placeholder
Maybe this person took too much advantage of your kindness and helpfulness. Maybe it was a case. As you know, people be they men or women, they don't all behave the same way.
So I would say: be nice ok, but moderately, to avoid that someone can takes too much advantage of your excessive generosity.

As long as you have done something of good will, I don't see nothing wrong with it. If you feel she is not meeting up to expectations, it's best you tell her or relief her of her duties.

Isn't a crime to be nice to your workers as this will create a good working relationship and inspire them to work hard and make your business prosper to repay your kindness but if your rude to them your only putting your business at risk

To be sincere, I can always help the staff but not extending such help to the family of the staff, being nice is very good, my previous boss provided every worker with accommodation without deducting the cost of the accommodations from our payments and as well added free lunch all to make our work easy, if any employer doesn't perform despite all these, he sacks immediately.

No it is not a crime it is totally your choice to be nice to them, and I think it's a good way to work, there would be a good working environment, Though you still need to be careful how you relate to them so they won't take it for granted and started being disrespectful.

I had a staff that needs help and I did everything to make her and her children comfortable because I felt if she's comfortable she would be serious with the job and put her heart to it, but opposite was the case, did she do it because she was unserious or because she just wanted free gifts?
You did right thing. You are trying to make her comfortable and create a good working environment. There are limit to things, If continue being unserious, the best thing is to let her go.

It is not a crime to be nice to your workers but there should be a limit as it should not be overboard so the worker can take you seriously

It is good to be nice to your workers.
However, you should be careful so as not to get too familiar with them.
Once over familiarity sets in, no matter how nice you are, you may be disrespected.

[automerge]1633780090[/automerge]
It is good to be nice to your worker because you can eventually need their help later who knows
[automerge]1633780097[/automerge]
It is good to be nice to your worker because you can eventually need their help later who knows

It is not a crime to be nice to workers,but try as much as possible to be moderate in your dealings,not every body is appreciative.

It is cool to be nice to your workers because when you are nice to them it will increase the labour work in the organization,but must a time you should show a little harshness to them in some aspect to make them not to make mistakes at work

Being nice to your workers is not a crime but your workers taking advantage of you leniency is where the whole game goes soar. So being nice you need to define boundaries.

If you are nice to your co-workers, that's so nice of you, but sadly there are people who like to take advantage of nice people. I think tit for tat is the best way to deal with people.

It's not a crime to be nice to your workers. In fact, do you know that attention to your workers need could influence positively total productivity?

Being nice to your workers is not a crime but your workers taking advantage of you leniency is where the whole game goes soar. So being nice you need to define boundaries.
That is the problem. Some workers abuse those privileges and that why most entrepreneurs are kind of strict to avoid such. To create boundaries is good but he should not be to ash to his staffs.

Being nice to your workers is never a crime, every employee loves it when his boss is nice, being nice doesn't prevent you from being serious and focused on work or being strict with your workers because if you relax most people would want to take advantage of that and do less of what is expected of them. So you have to be nice and strict as an employer.

You will have to know the exact character of the worker , whether he/she deserves the free bonus or not. Some workers are very loyal, they do their work perfectly without even expecting any free goodies.

Being nice to workers is not a crime in fact it makes serious workers motivated. You can't blame yourself for the actions of others, that's how limited their understanding is and yiu know better, whatever we do today, we get rewards tommorow.

Most persons that are in some pressing needs,usually will do anything to get an assistance and after that they satrt behaving very funny.But the work ethic needs to be applied were neccessary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds