Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it a crime to be nice to your workers

If she's not really interested to work with you I think you have to tell her that you have to replace her with other people since she's no more productive in our own area of concentration. Don't just allow people to make you feel uncomfortable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, it is good to be nice to your workers. This will bring good reputation to your organization and will aid workers to work well but some workers are not worthy to be nice because they're greedy and selfish. You just have to delete such worker in the organization (I mean sack the person)

As long as you have done something of good will, I don't see nothing wrong with it. If you feel she is not meeting up to expectations, it's best you tell her or relief her of her duties.
For me if I have a business of my own later in the future I will definitely be nice to my employees no matter how difficult it is to be managing the business because I know that if the employees are not satisfied then the business cannot go on well.

It is not a crime but don't be too friendly so as not to be taken for granted. Set boundaries especially with the females employees if you are a man because they can be very temping.

Being nice to workers is not a crime in fact it makes serious workers motivated. You can't blame yourself for the actions of others, that's how limited their understanding is and yiu know better, whatever we do today, we get rewards tommorow.
You are right, there is Nothing absolutely wrong in you being nice to your fellow workers or staff but like they say, too much of everything is bad, if you become too friendly They might stop taking you seriously like they use to

You are right, there is Nothing absolutely wrong in you being nice to your fellow workers or staff but like they say, too much of everything is bad, if you become too friendly They might stop taking you seriously like they use to
Of course a manager should know when to draw the line but it's good to maintain a nice lifestyle like I said we reap what we sow even our attitude.

I had a staff that needs help and I did everything to make her and her children comfortable because I felt if she's comfortable she would be serious with the job and put her heart to it, but opposite was the case, did she do it because she was unserious or because she just wanted free gifts?
It is not a crime to be nice to your workers.
Being nice to your employees makes them comfortable. On the other hand, some workers may take your niceness for granted and pull awkward attitudes towards work.

Being nice to your workers is not a crime. But it shouldn't exceed it limit... So they don't take you for granted.

It is never a crime to be a nice to your workers it will really help them to work very well in order to help you grow your business, is very good to be good to your workers.

No it is not a crime to be nice to co-workers or staff. One person's attitude shouldn't make you stop doing the right thing. Showing kindness to your staff will make the person respect you and fulfill his duties diligently.

You can't be wrong for being nice to your employees otherwise being nice to a bad employee who wouldn't appreciate your kindness. The more nicer you are towards your workers, the more productivity in your business you will see because that is a driving force.

No it is not a crime to be nice to co-workers or staff. One person's attitude shouldn't make you stop doing the right thing. Showing kindness to your staff will make the person respect you and fulfill his duties diligently.
What about in a situation whereby your kindness to employees produces the wrong result, whereby your staffs sees you as someone that they can do whatever they want and your kindness won't allow you take serious actions. What would you do?

I had a staff that needs help and I did everything to make her and her children comfortable because I felt if she's comfortable she would be serious with the job and put her heart to it, but opposite was the case, did she do it because she was unserious or because she just wanted free gifts?

i agree with other commentators who have stated that this particular employee might be taking advantage, but who knows? I do not think that it is a "crime" to be nice to your workers, but being nice in an excessive way can be harmful to the productivity.

Anyone that says it's wrong to be nice to your employees doesn't mean well for you. Statistics have shown that people work well with those whom they trust. Being nice and caring opens up a personal relationship with your workers that would allow them trust you and be better productive because they'll give their all.

I don't see anything wrong with that as long as you've done something good. If you believe she is failing to meet your expectations, it is advisable to inform her or relieve her of her responsibilities.

Well It is not to be nice to your workers and also the only way a company can progress is if you also have an healthy relationship with your workers and try to treat them well

It is a virtue to become nice to your workers. If you are nice to your workers, they will be happy, if they are happy they will work efficiently, when they work efficiently, more profits will come to you.

It is great to be nice to your workers that way. Making them comfortable and helping them whenever you can will truly make them so hardworking in their job. That is because they feel cared for. But make sure that they are not just taking advantage of you.

it depends ... there are all kinds of people in this world. I also had a more unfortunate case and I did my best to make her feel comfortable and instead she was faithful and serious to me and I appreciated that. it was like a sign of gratitude.

It is great to be nice to your workers that way. Making them comfortable and helping them whenever you can will truly make them so hardworking in their job. That is because they feel cared for. But make sure that they are not just taking advantage of you.
Exactly, I have seen situations where the workers take advantage of the fact that their boss is gentle on them. Yes be nice to them but I would advice that there should be a limit as to how you relate to them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds