Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it a crime to be nice to your workers

Being nice to your workers is really a great thing to do. You really need to be good to them so that when they are resuming work, they will approach the work with a very positive attitude and mindset

Advertisement Placeholder
Being nice to your workers most of the time brings cooperation to the business and allow the workers to work in a free and relaxed working environments which is good for the business.
Being nice to your workers is really a great thing to do. You really need to be good to them so that when they are resuming work, they will approach the work with a very positive attitude and mindset

Well the issue about an organisation is that there should ethics and code of conduct,and it is the employer that has the responsibility to enforce that,anyone that fall short of these rules,management need to point these things to thm and neccessary action taken.

In order to create a good working enviroment where workers will be happy to work and trust their boss, its good to be nice to the workers but there must be a limit.

It is not bad to be nice to your workers because one good turn deserves another. No one is an island and therefore you have to help or should be nice to your coworkers. However once your coworkers are now depending on you too much then that will cut off your being nice a little bit so as to avoid the suspect and being entitled to your good act.

My dear is never a crime to be good with your workers, because is very good to be nice to people especially your workers in order to be free working for you, is good to know your workers and also to be good too

It's not a crime after all a worker will feel better if you treat him nice and then he will do a better job in the work place, and overall if you can treat your workers well why wouldn't you do that? I mean you as a person would want the same thing so I'm sure everyone will like to be treated nicely and so the workers need such a treatment.
I think that people should do their job even if the customers don't treat them nicely or if they don't like the customers because that is their job and they must respect the customers as customers and offer them the service and products just as needed, unless the customers exggerate and then that's a different case.

There's nothing bad in being nice to your workers most especially when you are the boss of the organisation , it makes the workers feel relaxed and trust you more to the point that they can confide in you.

They felt too comfortable with you being nice to them. I guess that is why being a leader or a boss needs you to be firm and tough. People can easily misuse your kindness and if you bond too much with your workers. But being nice is not wrong that person just took you for granted.

It's never a crime to be nice to anyone though some people are just hell bent on making life miserable for the others even when helping them. Helping people in a bid to make them focus on a particular assignment doesn't guarantee they will be focused. Man U bought a home for Paul Pogba's parent all in a bid to acquire their son. Pogba left Man U as a free agent at the age of 19.

Not a crime in any way, but their should be some level of tolerance, the CEO or owner of the company/business should not be too loose to the employees, if not they'll just ride him or her and work wouldn't be taking serious. So, the CEO of the business should maintain some boundaries with employees and not just too free with them.

No, being kind and helpful to your workers is not a crime at all. It's a great gesture but one must be moderate in helping someone. Never trust someone completely.

And also if you are so nice to your employee, you will not likely have any problem with them . The business will move on perfectly. But it is a problem when so many of them sees your niceness as an opportunity to take advantage of you.

There is actually nothing wrong in being nice to your workers. but it is always very important you try as much as possible to maintain discipline and make your workers to work effectively. There should always be boundaries to your niceness because sometimes people can take you for granted when you are nice to them.

My boss at work is always being nice to all the workers and in my own opinion is a source of motivation to work harder to help the organisation grows but to some people , they sees it as an opportunity to play with work.

One thing every employer need to know about relationship with their subordinate is that they need to create an environment that will make their employee to be at ease with the job and task they are being assign to do.

It is never a crime to be nice to your workers. However, you must be careful and there must be a limit to it to prevent over familiarization and lack of respect or discipline.

Theres nithing bad about being nice to your workers , in facts it brings cooperation between the owner and the workers and it allows the workers to work in a good and free working environment.

I had a staff that needs help and I did everything to make her and her children comfortable because I felt if she's comfortable she would be serious with the job and put her heart to it, but opposite was the case, did she do it because she was unserious or because she just wanted free gifts?
Sometimes people are naturally unserious and as for some people, once they encounter help from someone, they tend to misconstrue the kind act as weakness which in turn, leads to poor behavior because they feel the superior will continue to be kind to them

No, being kind and helpful to your workers is not a crime at all. It's a great gesture but one must be moderate in helping someone. Never trust someone completely.
Being good and Nice to your workers is an act of a good leader because sometimes being harsh to your workers makes them work in an hostile environment which is not good for your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds