Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it a crime to be nice to your workers

It is great to be nice to your workers that way. Making them comfortable and helping them whenever you can will truly make them so hardworking in their job. That is because they feel cared for. But make sure that they are not just taking advantage of you.
This is a great idea. Such good acts will undoubtedly develop the bond between employees and staff and also motivate them to continue doing their best.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's never a crime to be nice at everyone including your employees. The only down side is that you could be seen as simple and most staff would want to take advantage of it. That's why most managers chose the other way

Another benefit of having clear work rules is that it helps ensure that your employees understand what is acceptable behavior and what isn't. A clear definition of what is required and the consequences of failing to comply make it easier for you to respond consistently to work rule violations. An ambiguous rule or uneven enforcement of any rule opens your actions to challenge as arbitrary or discriminatory.

It is not a crime to be nice to your workers but you should able to make sure that there is limit. This is because, if you over become nice with them they may not see any difference between you and them.

There is nothing bad in acting nice to your workers and the people around you the problem is that some people are ready to advantage of your kind heart. You just don't have to go overboard with your niceness attitude.

It is not a crime to be good or nice to your staff, as far as you are not trying harm them, but they should also be formal in doing their work for company to work well.

I had a staff that needs help and I did everything to make her and her children comfortable because I felt if she's comfortable she would be serious with the job and put her heart to it, but opposite was the case, did she do it because she was unserious or because she just wanted free gifts?
It is not a crime for you to be nice to your workers because I believe that it's something that is going to make them feel comfortable in their working environment which will increase their productivity.

It's not bad to be nice not just to your workers but anyone, and the experience you had shouldn't stop you in the future too, it's her loss actually for behaving like that because she won't get another

I had a staff that needs help and I did everything to make her and her children comfortable because I felt if she's comfortable she would be serious with the job and put her heart to it, but opposite was the case, did she do it because she was unserious or because she just wanted free gifts?
Being nice to a your worker, coworkers and anyone at all is not and will never be a crime. Even though many have made it seems it's a crime to be nice, but believe you me, it's not and will never be a crime. God instructed us to be good.

Maybe this person took too much advantage of your kindness and helpfulness. Maybe it was a case. As you know, people be they men or women, they don't all behave the same way.
So I would say: be nice ok, but moderately, to avoid that someone can takes too much advantage of your excessive generosity.
Being nice to your worker is the best way of showing them love and making them work in a good and conducive environment but most workers takes their boss for granted for being nice to you.

Being good to your employee is not a crime, a serious employee will never joke with your kindness towards him/ her but a lazy one will show his or her true colour after all you rendered to her. Since the lady is proofing unseiousness, you can replace her with a better person.

There is nothing bad in acting nice to your workers in the workplace but you should not go overboard with it. if you're too nice to your worker they are going to take advantages of you and this can affect your reputation and position in the company in as a manager.

No it is not a crime it is totally your choice to be nice to them, and I think it's a good way to work, there would be a good working environment, Though you still need to be careful how you relate to them so they won't take it for granted and started being disrespectful.
By moral standard you are supposed to be in good relationship with your employees because it is the only way they can also be comfortable around you and work very well for the success of the business.

I understand your point. I think you need to draw the line when it comes to the workplace because at the end of the day people will keep taking advantage of your goodwill and generosity.

Isn't a crime to be nice to your workers as this will create a good working relationship and inspire them to work hard and make your business prosper to repay your kindness but if your rude to them your only putting your business at risk
Seriously I don't understand the reason why a dental program would be rude and difficult with his employees because it is something that can affect them psychologically and emotionally which will affect their work productivity.

It is not a crime to be nice to your workers but there should be a limit as it should not be overboard so the worker can take you seriously
I've actually had the experience of working for a boss who is not nice to me which really affected my mental state in that company that I had to resign when I was no longer comfortable.

Being nice to your worker brings a good familiarities and a good relationship between the boss and the employee, and it also creates a good working environment at work.

No it is not a crime it is totally your choice to be nice to them, and I think it's a good way to work, there would be a good working environment, Though you still need to be careful how you relate to them so they won't take it for granted and started being disrespectful.
It is actually very good that you are in a good relationship with your employees because whenever they feel comfortable working for you they will do their very best in their duties.

It is not crime to be nice to your workers but is really good to be good to your employees, because it will help them to behave well in the company, every employees love when their boss is good to them.

Naturally in order for your business to be moving forward, You need to be friendly with your workers so that they can work in a relaxed working environment, but most workers takes the good deed for granted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds