Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is it a crime to be nice to your workers

It makes it easier for an individual to communicate with it peers especially when the employees have alot of issues in mind to share and this can really help the organisation.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had a staff that needs help and I did everything to make her and her children comfortable because I felt if she's comfortable she would be serious with the job and put her heart to it, but opposite was the case, did she do it because she was unserious or because she just wanted free gifts?
Maybe here are some people who don't know how to react to some who have good manners with them, but you need to continue being good to people, it will return to you.

To be sincere, I can always help the staff but not extending such help to the family of the staff, being nice is very good, my previous boss provided every worker with accommodation without deducting the cost of the accommodations from our payments and as well added free lunch all to make our work easy, if any employer doesn't perform despite all these, he sacks immediately.
It really nice helping your fellow worker ..this shies how patriotic and tolerance one is just not to himself only but also help his fellow peers to rise together with him all the time.

I had a staff that needs help and I did everything to make her and her children comfortable because I felt if she's comfortable she would be serious with the job and put her heart to it, but opposite was the case, did she do it because she was unserious or because she just wanted free gifts?
I do not think being nice to employees is a bad thing because being pleasant to your workers all of the time fosters collaboration in the workplace and allows colleagues to work in a free and calm atmosphere, which is beneficial to the company

It is has never been stated as a crime to be good to people especially your workers.
But the truth is that if you are too good they might just as well take you for granted.

It is definitely advisable to be good to your employee,as the future is uncertain and tables could turn at any given time.
The wisdom is not to be too good to the point they take advantage of you

I didn't see anything wrong in been nice to your workers, but there is something that is very essential as a leader, which is created limit in everything towards your employees.

Being polite to your employees is not wrong because it will foster a positive working environment, motivate them to put in their best efforts, and help your company grow as a reward for your generosity. On the other hand, if you are nasty to them, your business is only at risk.

No I don't think so, if you are being nice to your workers I believe they'll also like it, me personally I don't like a employer that is always frowning, I don't like such kinds of people.

One of the thing about every corporate organisation is that they have rules and operational guielines that every employees must follow,and any employee that fault any of these rules he should go for it.

It is has never been stated as a crime to be good to people especially your workers.
But the truth is that if you are too good they might just as well take you for granted.
Though being good to your workers has it own advantages , it will be easier for you to work with your workers and they will also trust your judgement but being too good sometimes have its own disadvantages

Its not a crime to be nice to your workers. Its a good thing to love all the workers working under you and be nice to them. The issue some workers no matter how helpful you're to them, they'll still annoying you over things. So, it's not a crime to nice to your employees.

It's never a crime to be nice to your workers but the thing there is that many people mistake friendship with business. You could be in good terms with your best friend but still have to fire him from work for incompetency.

being nice is very good, my previous boss provided every worker with accommodation without deducting the cost of the accommodations from our payments and as well added free lunch all to make our work easy, if any employer doesn't perform despite all these, he sacks immediately.

Being nice to workers is not a crime and is the best in fact it makes serious workers motivated. , whatever we do today, we get rewards tommorow and also wearing a smiling face on your face to workers shoe how closely and make them have good thoughts and mindset about your business for u

In situations like this you might be the cause in the sense that every business has rules and regulation , Noo matter how nice you may be, you should never play with your business rules and regulation. If she can't do it she has to resign willingly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds