Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is "Egg distribution business" a Good investment business to go into?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kola

Credits
I have been doing some research in line of business/investments , I'll like to know from someone already in the business of Egg distribution, If it's a great business to start, & how profitable it is.

Advertisement Placeholder
Eggs distribution is a very lucrative business m. You need to create distribution channels. I mean wholesaler-you- retailer. You need to have serious suppliers and a buyer. it has a ready market cause consumption rate is high throughout the world and that’s a plus for you

Egg distribution is a very lucrative business but the only thing you have to be a whole salesman or woman that the only time you can make profitable gain from it and you got to be very serious when it come to supply to your retailers

Egg distribution is a two way business.Good when you have a high demand and motorable roads but there's always a problem when the eggs stayed too long and there's no good road

One factor on consideration is that the purchasing value in each country do vary depending but what is important is the cash flow.How frequent you are selling and how frequent you get your wholesale price is really a huge determinant.So in my country right now the egg selling business is really lucrative and the good part is the shelf life for eggs though They are fragile but its manageable.

I have been doing some research in line of business/investments , I'll like to know from someone already in the business of Egg distribution, If it's a great business to start, & how profitable it is.
yes Egg distribution business is profitable business And many people are taking advantage of it There was a time when many people suffered losses in this business But now the same business is getting a lot of promotion...

I am convinced that the egg business is an excellent investment. I believe that there you will only obtain profits, you only have to have the transport, the capital and a lot of desire to enter this world. In my country wherever you go there is always such a market and with daily departures and therefore profits in bulk.

Egg distribution business is good to do of to invest into, have done it before and I can authrativel say more about it. Very good business to do.

Egg bu is a great business, its going to be the best if you have a poultry business with more than 10,000 birds. You can always supply your customers and enjoy yourself with the profits.

yes egg distribution business is profitable business in my country.if you have your own transport and you supply eggs with daily departure then you can gain more profit.

Egg distribution business is good business, yours is to just supply retail shops That buys from you. The only downside to the distribution of eggs in my country Nigeria is their fragile nature and the fact that there are no good roads especially into the rural areas where these eggs are also supplied make it more risky to move.

Wow that's a cool money that nobody knows because have been doing that job before but first of all you need to try and advertise it to people around you then find a good location that will be convenient for your customers so they won't be complaining while some doesn't care about the location just that as long as you can get them the amount of eggs they requested for

I know the guy who delivers eggs in our neighborhood. He uses a tricycle that carries 50 trays of eggs. A tray holds 24 eggs. He sells by the tray and the buyer gets a sort of a discount. He has a lot of customers in our village although he said that the issue with eggs is that they last only within the week. That means he should sell all the eggs soon otherwise it may be spoiled. We are in a tropical country so I believe in the spoilage of eggs.

I see lot of people in my country Nigeria going to this business don't really know much about this business but from the level I know you must have your own car or a car at your service and you must also have right connection cause you can't store egg for a very long time if not you are gonna loose

Egg distribution business is essential, beneficial too. It can bring you the necessary profit you need over time. Distribution of egg doesn't require a skill or an expertise to be carried out. Any business oriented person can succeed with it.

Yes, it's a very profitable business you just need to find a supplier preferably directly in a farm so you get it at the lowest price as possible. Best if you can supply in local small stores and such.

I know the guy who delivers eggs in our neighborhood. He uses a tricycle that carries 50 trays of eggs. A tray holds 24 eggs. He sells by the tray and the buyer gets a sort of a discount. He has a lot of customers in our village although he said that the issue with eggs is that they last only within the week. That means he should sell all the eggs soon otherwise it may be spoiled. We are in a tropical country so I believe in the spoilage of eggs.
Looks like most of the people replying here do not know how exactly the egg business works and whether it is profitable or not. I am glad that you shared your own experience. I believe in almost all business models, suppliers earn more than the producer. That's even true for the agriculture sector. Farmers, mostly small farmers, are poor, however, those who sell products are rich.

Egg distribution business is very lucrative. I give you my support to venture into. I can assure you of high sell because egg is being used for differs stuffs from boiled egg to fried egg to egg roll, so you can see the list of egg usage is inexhaustible.

This business is very useful and important. Nowadays, doctors are advising about eggs, which provide our body with protein. Eggs are being added to many things today. The guys who go there use a lot of eggs. You can easily make money if you start this business.

Egg distribution is a very good business, firstly you have to have a set means of transportating the eggs from one location to another, and also to maximize your gain, you need to buy directly from a producer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds