Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is "Egg distribution business" a Good investment business to go into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg distribution is a good business to go into now, and it will be very profitable, you'll have a lot of customers who are retailers, ajd I would also advise that you produce your eggs so as to have better profits

Advertisement Placeholder
Yea it is a a great business, but you need to be smart with it if you want to maximize profit.
Its a high danger sourcing your eggs from an 'open' market.

You don't have the foggiest idea about the genuine timeframe of realistic usability of what you are purchasing. On the off chance that you can adhere to sellers who claims a homestead or wholesalers with direct association with a ranch proprietors.

Then again, you need to have worked with a mass merchant over the long run to confide in his source.

Honestly, egg distribution business is a good business were by people in my country nigeria cannot do without egg on a daily basis, its a nice and big investment to go into, only if one or two conditions are met, conditions like the capital to start the business and a standard business plan for the business.

yes it is, there are lot of my father's friends doing this on their villages, they deliver eggs to the city and sell it for a high profit, especially that taing care of eggs doesn't require that much of budget or financial support

As far as I am concerned, engaging in such a business can only good to those who have an insight about the business and that can let go of crackers, egg itself is a fragile thing and dealing with such a product as business will require a lot of ful attention.

Egg distribution is good and lucrative business if you can spot y the high the busy other it is very easy to place it up for sale but the has his s own but that you must be care for own the way big the dirly I

You do not need to have a poultry farm to be able to start egg supply business you can always purchase in bulk from big Poultries and sell to your customers at affordable prices thereby making profits, make sure to do your market research and analysis and also advertise to prospective customers to enable you gather a large customer base. All the best

The business is lucrative and it's of high demand, many individuals like consuming eggs, but my suggestion for you is that instead of limiting your self to just distribution of eggs, why not get to set up your own poultry, you rare chickens, feed them and they lay eggs for you. With this you will make more money

This business is paying a lot to some people.
I have seen where this kind of business which is egg distribution has made someone to be a bread winner of the family.
It is very profitable venture in as much as people disregard it.

It sounds like a good business especially if you own the poultry but even if you don’t it’s still a good business but you need to get ready to count your losses along side your profits because a lot of eggs will break. You should also get prepared for proper transportation to minimise losses

I have been doing some research in line of business/investments , I'll like to know from someone already in the business of Egg distribution, If it's a great business to start, & how profitable it is.
Egg distribution business has been and will always be a lucrative business if you find yourself in the right place, I mean right environment. Most people, including myself, eat egg almost everyday, so the demand for eggs is on the rise. you just need to carry our the feasiblity Studies of the area you're locating your business, you're good to go.

Sure egg distribution business is a very profitable business to venture into, it would be most rewarding if you are the one also supplying the eggs hence you have to have a poultry farm. I am really a big fan of agriculture because I believe any investment made into it with adequate knowledge will always be profitable.

How frequent you are selling and how frequent you get your wholesale price is really a huge factor here. You just need to find a supplier that’ll help you in selling quicker at affordable prices and the road should be good because egos should be treated with enough care.

In Nigeria,egg distribution business is a very good business and very profitable but the issue is it is highly risky in terms of carriage and maintenance, because of it fragile nature,it's a highly sensitive business. But if you can solve this issue , then you're good to go.

Eggs distribution business is a profitable and lucrative business that you can generate a good money from. Though, I'm not in the business but I have a friend that is being in the business from three years ago and he's doing fine and great with it.

It is a profitable business. But you need to own a poultry farm or have connection to poultry farmers who can deliver the eggs to you. You can distribute to restaurants and food manufacturing companies.
You have to hire a good driver because eggs are very fragile and must be stored and distributed carefully.

Egg distributtion is a very good and profitable business...we can make a poultry farm and deliver eggs to the city and sell it for a high profit,it is a very big investment to go in to.... eggs doesn't require that much of budget or financial support

I have been doing some research in line of business/investments , I'll like to know from someone already in the business of Egg distribution, If it's a great business to start, & how profitable it is.
Any business you intend to go into is a good business if you do your due diligence in finding out all that such business of interest demands and entails. Do that, and you should do well in the long run.

Egg distribution, of done the right way is a very lucrative business. You need to build a team of customers that you will be supplying, wholesalers and retailers not end users. But you need to get your eggs first.

To provide eggs for your family, start off small by keeping about 12 layer hens, and then startyour own small business. You can grow as your resources grow and you gain experience. About 12 layer hens will lay at least nine to 10eggs a day
[automerge]1611083889[/automerge]
Once you’ve established a strong supply chain and may be ready to start the egg distribution
business, you’d need to set up the required infrastructure you need to make your business a
successful one by renting a space to act as a storage facility and by either purchasing a delivery van or finding one you can lease at a very affordable cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds