Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is "Egg distribution business" a Good investment business to go into?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing some research in line of business/investments , I'll like to know from someone already in the business of Egg distribution, If it's a great business to start, & how profitable it is.
Egg distribution is a very smart and good business. In it you can wholesale it. You can supply it well. It is more business in the world and a lot of people are making profit from it. You have good buyers in it. Needed I think this business is great and you should do it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Am not into egg distribution business but i have someone who is into the business and doing very fine infact when she started, she started with nothing but now she already have something and even owns a very big car now. So its very good business.

Whether you can earn as an egg supplier or not depends on your local market. If you already have a lot of competition, it will be very difficult to make money. Likewise, if you have a lot of egg producers in your area but not too many distributors you can earn well.

I have been doing some research in line of business/investments , I'll like to know from someone already in the business of Egg distribution, If it's a great business to start, & how profitable it is.
Lucrative business idea indeed. Just dont let the eggs break or else you will lose your profit early 🐣 😅✌️ Kidding aside, egg is has many uses and essential in many ways like, in every household, it is common to stock eggs to eat for breakfast, in baking, and in other cooking dishes. It is essential on food business owners too.

I must say that it is a good business to venture into as long as you can be able to find markets that you will deliver those eggs to. If you can be able to see restaurants and hotels that can buy those eggs from you. Then, this is a business that will give you good money.

Its really profitable but you need to consider things like checking the mode of transportation that you would be used for distributing the egg to those customers and make sure you bargain very well with those customers,because that is what would make you more money, and you should also set the time and others that you would deliver the goods

Egg distribution business is a very profitable business, now imagine if you choose to sell 200 crates weekly, you'll be making N20,000 weekly and N80,000 monthly.

Youll gain profit easily on egg business. But the competition is high and tight, so you must be proactive on looking for sources to supply them. If youre good at making desserts and othe delicacies that uses eggs, much better.

Egg saling business is much profitable in winters season and eggs distribution is a very lucrative and useful business but the only thing you have to be a whole salesman or woman that the only time you can make profitable gain from it.

Concerning if egg business is very lucrative. Well, it is very lucrative and a nice business to venture into if you have a very serious suppliers and a very good and plenty customers or retailer buying from you. It wont be okay if the egg is kept for long without been sold.

The business of egg distribution is very lucrative because nowadays it is the winter season and its consumption has also increased because of this it is very profitable and people use a lot in breakfast as well and in bakery products.

I have never invested in this business but I know people who do it and it is a lucrative business to get into. You got to define your market well then set it up in s location where the eggs are highly needed. Of which many people love adding eggs to their meals while others take them for their hens to hatch, so you won't lack market.

I'm not in the business, but it's a very good investment to go into, every body eats eggs almost every day. if you can get them directly from a farm source most likely outskirts of your city, you'll be smiling to the bank. Note that you need to be mobile i.e have your own transportation.

As long as eggs are concerned, it's target markets are very large and the demand is always on the increase. The good thing is there are so many outlets you can market your eggs. Places like restaurants, hotels, school hostels,canteens baking factories boarding schools and open markets. Meet them one-on-one and offer to be their supplier with mouth-watering Benefits attached.
[automerge]1611791548[/automerge]
As long as eggs are concerned, it's target markets are very large and the demand is always on the increase. The good thing is there are so many outlets you can market your eggs. Places like restaurants, hotels, school hostels,canteens baking factories boarding schools and open markets. Meet them one-on-one and offer to be their supplier with mouth-watering Benefits attached.
[automerge]1611791550[/automerge]

Egg distribution business is a very profitable business now imagine if you choose to sell 200 crates weekly, you will be making 20000 weekly and 80000 monthly. Most of the things we eat has an element of egg in it, even doctors are advising about egg which is a source of protein to the body

I believe egg distribution business has huge profit because the rate at which people are entering into the business and the amount they invest shows there is a huge profit in it. I'll recommend it

It sounds like a good business especially if you own the poultry but even if you don’t it’s still a good business but you need to get ready to count your losses along side your profits because a lot of eggs will break. You should also get prepared for proper transportation to minimise losses
Yes dear if you have someone you can supply eggs with little money you don't have to worry about yourself. Egg distribution is very profitable venture many people are doing it and they are surviving very well with it.

One of the good businesses is the egg. You can supply a lot because eggs use a lot. For example, in fast food chains, they only serve breakfast, you can supply them. In bakeries, egg is one of the ingredients in bread.

It is a lucrative business, for you to have enough to supply to other places, you need a poultry. Managing chickens may not be easy because they can easily die and you lose your money, but once you get the hang of it, your good to go. The good thing about the egg business is the fact that you can sell chickens as well.

I think it is a seasonal type of business. its demand will be more in winter season while in the summer season you make face some losses in this business, because in summer many of the eggs may get spoiled due to hot summer so you should be aware of about these situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds