Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is competition among business healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition amoung business is not encouraging in all ramifications, some has committed a lot of atrocities because they are trying to Meet up and please others or let people know that they are actually doing well, some have even died in the process so for me competition in business is not healthy.

Advertisement Placeholder
Competition in business is healthy and in fact it's very necessary. Competition makes companies and businesses to work on their products and services thereby bringing about improvement. Competition also brings about the production of quality products and services in the economy.

Competition is a good way to improve business in all forms. In an open market there isn't any law that limits how you attract clients o your stall or office. In Africa, Nigeria as a case study, Lagos is a market where you competitors go head to head on all fonts to make sales without any other alternative. Such is one of the characteristics of a open market

Within the industry, all businesses that offer the same products and services are in direct competition. For example, anyone who sells electronics is in direct competition with other electronics sellers. All media consulting firms are in direct competition with each other.

The answer to the question you asked is competition among business healthy is no because when there is competition there will be enemies, enemies can go to any extent to get customers and ruin ones business

I think it's healthy because competition breeds improvement. When in competition the drive to do more and better is there cos the other person is like both a good and bad thing at the same time

Competition helps to reduce the price of product in the market and also makes company produce new product and also it makes them rebrand their products and commodity it also makes them respect their customer and also make good relationship with their

An important benefit of competition is the promotion of innovation. Competition between companies can promote the invention of new or improved products, or more efficient processes. ... Competition can also help businesses identify customer needs.

Competition is part of challenge facing in a business is good to face a competitors in business be he will prepare you for the future when you have your own things,it also makes you strong and think more than imagination but by the process of overcoming your competitors will think weather

Competition is a part of the business, so a business should be ready to face competitors, these are what help the business to come up with new ideas and innovations, so competition should not be separated from business

Competition in business is good but not really necessary.
When a business has it's unique set- goals competition I believe would become less.
When the business has identified how it's gonna achieve it's goal, downgrading other biz or trying to steal other's customer wouldn't be needed at all

I think its necessary.

You should only compete with yourself, to grow more than where you presently are, most people who compete with other business owner some have lost their lives due to it

There should be limit to everything. There is competition in almost everything even in academics, students tries to be better than each other and so is business. You can compete in business. Try to improve and be better than others but don't be envious about people's success because envy is not healthy.

With regards to the question on Is competition among business healthy? Competition among business is really good, competition among business prepares competitors to be at their best, which has a positive effect on the company the company

I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Are there no other ways to compete healthily with each other?
Competition among businesses is very good because competition brings out the best out of the competitors. Each competitors will want to be at its best with good products which will leads to fall in price.

It's healthy because the world as a whole is based upon competition even though not directly related. There's a saying that goes " Even if you're on the right track you will get run over of you just sit there". Indirectly that meant to say you're in a competition for survival either you're aware or not.

One important benefit of competition is a boost to innovation. Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes. ... Competition also can help businesses identify consumers' needs—and then develop new products or services to meet them.

Competition is another form of motivation in businesses,there are so many businesses that produce and sell the same products,you have to compete to be amongst the successful ones on the business and this motivates the employer and employees to work better and smarter.

Competition has been the trigger from the beginning of time, competition in business is very healthy, because it makes businesses value their customers, it brings out the best in a business man, he tends to do his best to bring customers buy from him, and to get them coming back.

Not only is this good for consumers - when more people can afford to buy products, it encourages businesses to produce and boosts the economy in general. Better quality: Competition also encourages businesses to improve the quality of goods and services they sell – to attract more customers and expand market share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds