Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is competition among business healthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Competition helps promote better safety, innovation and technology—and lower prices. Workers benefit too. With ten companies, even if you don't have good labour laws, there is an impulse to work cooperatively. ... But then there is bad competition, where powerful people get others to compete for their sake

Advertisement Placeholder
Healthy competition breeds inventiveness as each party looks for brighter ideas to be better always and stay better but the competition can be unhealthy in some places or industries which might lead to uncalled circumstances.
[automerge]1612281480[/automerge]
If you don't have any business competitors, You Wont think about branding your own product, you won't think about how to publicise in on the internet or on the television programs, so business competitors gives us the morale to think about boosting our products.
I so much agree with you competition breeds inventiveness Monopoly would just lead to a marginalisation of profit later on so it is of advantage to look for ways to be better than the competition and get rewarded by more profits but what do you think of unhealthy competition?

Last edited:
Competition in business is very healthy, and he brings out the best in the several companies involved. When there is no competition, the consumers will be the ones to suffer in it. Because there will be Monopoly and companies will not bring out the best to the market.
Look around you and see all all the companies involved in competition, they are struggling every day in order to be the best, and of course the consumers are the ones enjoying it.

Competition leads to reduction in price of commodity but there should always be respectful way to get customers without destruction of your competitors reputation
Not necessarily a reduction in price commodity. Of course reduction in price commodity is a part of it. Competition leads to different option for the customers to choose from.
[automerge]1612281783[/automerge]
Not only does it lead reduction in price commodity. Of course reduction in price commodity is a part of it. Competition leads to different option for the customers to choose from. So competition is healthy for the customer but not good for those in business.

On a normal ground, competition can’t ever be healthy. Rivalry in business springs up feud, jealousy and hatred. In your own, I don’t see anything bad in what the guy said about his rivals, I believe that’s his market strategy and trust me if you move another they’ll tell same about their rivals too

Competition between businesses is good but might not be so healthy. Readon I said it might not be so healthy is because a business might lose it's primary focus while trying to compete with another business. A business should access itself based on its goals and its visions, that is healthier and helps not to lose focus

It relies upon the sort of contention and contenders. There are some who are filthy contenders and the respectable ones become a close acquaintence with their adversaries. At the point when I was an understudy there were 2 general stores in our local that was next to each other. The principal store was there for a long time when the new neighbor had their own store. It was a harsh contention that nearly went to court. Luckily the new store chose to close shop so the difficulty will be finished. On the off chance that solitary they were discretionary, at that point there would be no fight when the two stores would procure.

One important benefit of competition is a boost to innovation. Competition among companies can spur the invention of new or better products, or more efficient processes. ... Competition also can help businesses identify consumers' needs—and then develop new products or services to meet them

Competition helps promote better safety, innovation and technology—and lower prices. Workers benefit too. With ten companies, even if you don't have good labour laws, there is an impulse to work cooperatively. ... But then there is bad competition, where powerful people get others to compete for their sake

I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
Are there no other ways to compete healthily with each other?
sure, it will always be healthy and even beneficial for the business a little friendly competition helps you boost your brand ... Of course, this is if sw handles wisely, respectfully and without the intention of harming a third party

Actually competition in business is good... It pushes you towards your limit but downgrading others good for the sake of competition is not good cause it causes enmity

Competition brings about innovation,will help the owner to research more and work harder

Yes competition is healthy in business because it helps you not to be limited to your comfort zone. When you know you have competitors that can run your business down you become a critical thinker and you think of different ways to grow your business to places.

I was at the market some days earlier to buy some electrical appliances, then I noticed how the business men started beckoning to me from all angles. One even ran up to me and said 'dont enter any shop apart from mine, I'm the only certified person that sells original gpods'. I was shocked! Why will people go to the extent of downgrading other's stores just to attract the customers to yours? This type of competition is dangerous because it can lead to hatred among the store owners in that particular place
You see one thing is when you have bunch of people who are not schooled about business , not necessarily a literate but at least there should be little educational background. They will always constitute nuisance anywhere you find them. Because the approach an educated man gives to business, you will notice he does not have to back mouth someone else business before he make sales.

An important advantage of competition is the promotion of innovation. Competition between companies can promote the invention of new or improved products, or more efficient processes. ... Competition can also help businesses identify customer needs - and then develop new products or services to meet their needs.

Concurrence on the market is rather good. It contributes to fostering business growth. Contest creates people because people always see a way of beating the competitor to win more customers. Competition is creative. This causes the entrepreneur to think side by side, so that the rival thrives more than the rest. Innovation must also be taken to the market.

Yes. Without competition in business, it could bring your business into none, so having a competitor and competitive owners would give you exciting and new experiences on your business that helps you grow towards your successes.

I think competition is best in a business if you do a competition in a right way it will give you benift in future and it makes you business well and growing heigh and it is very important to you and your business by this you do work day and night.

Healthy competition between businesses promotes good customer service, quality products and reasonable prices. By building positive relationships with others in your field, you will have the opportunity to assess the differences between you and your competitors.

Competition is not uncommon in market places. There are several ways in which it happens and you just observed one as mentioned above. It could also be by working or operating when you competitor does not open his shop. If you open for 16hours/day, your neighbor could do 20hrs/day, so it happens anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds