Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Blogging an Online Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
I hear about a lot of people making good money through blogging. Blogging means publishing articles on a website and earning money from the ads, subscription, and selling goods and services. Business means selling products and services to make money. Does the definition of business also apply for blogging? I am asking this question because bloggers are also selling products and services via their blogs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Develop And Strengthen Relationships With Existing And New Customers
Customer engagement is an immensely important element of online marketing and branding.

Blogging provides the opportunity for you to connect with your existing and potential customers in a different, more conversational way.

Blogging is a good way to build trust with your target audience through high quality content that they find relevant.

With an active comment section, you will also be able to follow the visitors' responses to your posts, and you will be able to respond directly to their comments, which is huge in building trust and relationships.

I hear about a lot of people making good money through blogging. Blogging means publishing articles on a website and earning money from the ads, subscription, and selling goods and services. Business means selling products and services to make money. Does the definition of business also apply for blogging? I am asking this question because bloggers are also selling products and services via their blogs.
No brother there is difference in both of them . In blogging , you get money for every expression you get . But in business you will not get any money if your customer watches your commodities,you will get money only when he purchases it.

From the perspective of the IRS, working as a blogger means you run your own business. Even if you only work part-time as a blogger and full-time as a salaried employee somewhere else, the blogging part of your income qualifies as self-employment income.

Blogging can either be for monetary purpose or non-monetary purpose, in a case when it is for money, then it becomes an online business, you would be able to make more money when you have a well developed Search engine optimization for your blog or website, various ways people make money via blogging include selling of ads spaces for those who wish to place adverts, you can as well promote affiliate products, you can host webinars too and lots more.

I still do not have a blog, although it is in my future plans, and taking into account your words, I think that apart from making publications, guiding and interacting with the public, they also obtain profits from third parties, therefore I consider that blogging can come Make a business. I understand that negotiation occurs when other companies reach agreements with the owners in order to advertise on the site and pay for it.

Yes, the comment section can be checked to see customer response to purchased product. It is an online business process. Affiliate marketing has deep roots in this process. I think it is a very good business.

Blogging refers to writing, photography, and other media that's self-published online. Blogging started as an opportunity for individuals to write diary-style entries, but it has since been incorporated into websites for many businesses. The hallmarks of blogging include frequent updates, informal language, and opportunities for readers to engage and start a conversation.

Blogging is a 100% online business. Blogging is done with a phone or a laptop and your work on the internet. Without the internet and a website you cannot be a blogger. So blogging is an online business.

most people who blog do it online I've never heard of offline blogging..... Alot of people have become millionaires through blogging.... Blogging is a skill that must be learnt and practiced... you don't just jump in and become a blogger because every other person is blogging

From the perspective of the IRS, working as a blogger means you run your own business. Even if you only work part-time as a blogger and full-time as a salaried employee somewhere else, the blogging part of your income qualifies as self-employment income

Of course blogging is an online business.
A blog is a discussion and informative website published online, it may include writing, photographing and more. Blogging is the act of doing these actions and a blogger is the one that does this.
A blogger an choose to monetize the website mostly through advertisements.

Blogging is an online business, bloggers writes articles and enticing contents, which they publish on their page for public consumption, they advertise their page on different platforms as every business does, to increase the traffic to their site. When they have gotten enough traffic, the next thing is to monetize the page through ads, affiliate marketing, selling of ebook, etc.

blogging is an online business because indeed you are offering a service to your viewers by posting articles that relates to their favourite niche and in exchange to sell goods and services to them.

Yes Online blogging is a business, a business blog is a standalone website, or section of an existing business' domain, devoted to writing about subject matter related to their company's industry and its sub-fields. Business blogs have become a fundamental component of successful web marketing and utilized by most online businesses.

Blogging is a online business, a blogger is discussion informative website published online to advertise their page on different platforms, as every business does to increase traffic in their business.

Blogging is a real business and is a real money making machine. there are a lot of people who are making millions from blogging every year. One of such person is Pat Flynn, the owner of smart passive income, did I realise nothing less than two hundred thousand dollars every month from blogging. The ladies by creating product and recommending affiliate products. Neil Patel is another person who makes a lot of money from blogging. those two people that I mention make blogging a business and that's the reason why they are realising a lot of money every year.

Absolutely it is. Blogging is a business on it's own, is just like opening a shop where you want to showcase your products or services. In as much as the major purpose of creating the blog is to generate income then it becomes a business. Even many social influences who create a blog to promote their brand is a form of business because they are doing it to let their fans know how to connect with them and also how to acquire more fame which in turn brings them income.

From the perspective of the IRS, working as a blogger means you run your own business. Even if you only work part-time as a blogger and full-time as a salaried employee somewhere else, the blogging part of your income qualifies as self-employment income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds