Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Blogging an Online Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sure there are people who earn and make a living from blogging and as a matter of fact they do sell some of their merchs and run adverts for different products. Some even have an affiliate marketing section on the site.

Advertisement Placeholder
A business is something that you trade value for in order to earn monetary returns. In blogging, you give your time and content in oder to get traffic. This traffic is then turned into money for the blog owner by way of ads and other means. I believe this would ask the question that tasked because blogging is an online business.

blogging is a good online business that can generate a lot of money for you but just that if you are going into blogging you really need to work hard by writing a high-quality article that will interest a lot of people to be coming to your site all the time if not you may not be able to make a reasonable amount of money.
[automerge]1611846473[/automerge]
blogging is a good online business that can generate a lot of money for you but just that if you are going into blogging you really need to work hard by writing a high-quality article that will interest a lot of people to be coming to your site all the time if not you may not be able to make a reasonable amount of money.

I hear about a lot of people making good money through blogging. Blogging means publishing articles on a website and earning money from the ads, subscription, and selling goods and services. Business means selling products and services to make money. Does the definition of business also apply for blogging? I am asking this question because bloggers are also selling products and services via their blogs.
As you have rightly said blogging and terrace publishing articles on a website and also any money from it. publishing articles on the website is not an easy task. This comes with dedication and time which must also be converted to pay.

Yes Blogging is an online business. This deals with bloggers or webmaster opening a blog to promote a content for users of the blog or reader to go through. However, there are some things you need to be good at before you go into Blogging like search engine optimization and link building. If you can do these two then you are good to go

I hear about a lot of people making good money through blogging. Blogging means publishing articles on a website and earning money from the ads, subscription, and selling goods and services. Business means selling products and services to make money. Does the definition of business also apply for blogging? I am asking this question because bloggers are also selling products and services via their blogs.
Blogging and business are totally different things, in business when a customer visit your shop or company you are not get rewarded, but in blogging when someone appreciate your writing or blog then you are rewarde every time.
so these are two different things don't mix them.

Absolutely, blogging is one of the very lucrative online businesses. It has even become an avenue to advertise thereby gaining more traffic which translates to more income.
[automerge]1611847107[/automerge]
Benefits of Investing in real estate. Build equity for your future: Equity is an asset that makes up your net worth. Real estate value appreciates over time. Generate passive income and cash flow for your retirement. Enjoy tax benefits.

A lot of people are earning from blogging and they you can expand your business if you are not only a person you are a team.
Then you can write blogs on different topics and as the traffic will be increased your earning will be automatically increased.

I think when we present an article to a blogger, they buy it and pay us, not when someone reads or reads your article, they don't get charged.Communication Basically it is used to promote our ie any online business etc. and ie advertisement in one platform

Absolutely yes, blogging is now one of the very lucrative online businesses. It has even become on platform to advertise different products thereby creating more traffic which translates to more income.

Actually, I don't really know much about blogging, but with the little I know, I can say blogging can sometimes be for monetary reasons and sometimes, it is also for nom monetary issues. But I still classify blogging as an online business.

People are earning from it we are writing in this forum it is also a type of blogging.
You can hide they can write blog on your website and when your website will be monetized you will be automatically start earning from ads.

From the perspective of the IRS, working as a blogger means you run your own business. Even if you only work part-time as a blogger and full-time as a salaried employee somewhere else, the blogging part of your income qualifies as self-employment income.

Bloggers that have big sign-ups and steady traffic know that they are in big business. They can sell related products or offer certain services on the blog and make money. This is the sweet part of blogging when people pay you to us your blog as an avenue to reach their customers.

Choosing your blog’s topic (or niche) determines the rest of the website’s future. This is what you’re going to be writing about and — hopefully — making money from.

I have good news: The world is HUGE. That means there’s practically an audience out there for any topic.

That being said, there are some topics that tend to perform better than others. You need to find the topic that both appeals to a big audience while appealing to you.

Yes , blogging is a type of online business because here we blog in our own website and promote the business product and items.
Here may be more ways to get business more advanced and good we can deliver our services through blogging and advertisement.
Many brands goes viral just because of the great and creative blogger.

Anything that fetches instant money as an exchange for anything thing is called a business. Blogging is one of the online businesses that we have. When you blog, people derive some utility which in turn will fetch you money.

some people think blog is not a business. All those bloggers who have failed to make money, who have been trying desperately to make more than a few bucks from all their quality blog posts… they all fail because they’ve missed one vital point.

Yes blogger is also online business and they earning than anything and to be a blogger you really going to earn much money than anything and it's every day money because the more you upload news about anybody we also ready to read the news to get latest news all over the world

The blocking was just another hobby that some people did in addition to working full-time jobs. Blocling still functions and has become a profitable online profession and people at large start a blog to get into this noble profession.

Yes, blogging is an online business. If you really do it well it will fetch you big money in the long run. If you really want to monetize blogging, you need determination, consistency tenacity and patience for it to fetch big for you.
A popular Nigerian blogger known as Linda ikeji makes huge amount of money every month. So if you really do it well, it is a very profitable business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds