Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Blogging an Online Business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If blogging is not called an online business, what then do we call an online business. There are many businesses surrounding blogging which a blogger could leverage on to make so much income. It includes but not limited to affiliation with an ecommerce store and receiving adverts from clients and getting paid for it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah blogging is a very useful and profitable on line business and a blogger earn very much from his blogging. Very firstly he has to get maximum traffic on his blogging for its monetisation. And after that he can earn from it.

Let me say anything that can generate money for a man I can regards it as a business. Bloggers are created a blog and working on it because of money. Blog is a means of uploading a article and news through internet with aims of to be generating money.

The post above is asking if blogging is an online business, if I may come in blogging is an online business in which the blogger has to update the blog site in other to keep it audience informed on a regular bases

From my own perspective, blogging is a business because you are running it as a self - employed businessman. Even if you are a part-time blogger, as far as you earn from it, you are a business man.

Business means you sell services and products to make money. If you have started blogging with an aim to make money and if you are running ads or selling products and services through your blog, it is certainly a business. However, in order to make good money from your blog, you will have to do a lot of things like digital marketing, seo, etc.
[automerge]1611850826[/automerge]
Business means you sell services and products to make money. If you have started blogging with an aim to make money and if you are running ads or selling products and services through your blog, it is certainly a business. However, in order to make good money from your blog, you will have to do a lot of things like digital marketing, seo, etc.

Blogging is can also be classified as a business because there are a form of investment then there is making profit. It is actually a personal business that anyone can start, what I love most about blogging is that it doesn't require much capital to start up.

First things first, it’s important for me to remind you that blog income doesn’t happen overnight. You will need to set up a blog, build an audience who trusts you and drive traffic regularly before you can start making an income. The exotic blogger’s lifestyle that you see on social media comes with a lot of hard work so make sure you’re ready to put the work in.

The blogging business is majorly done online these days. Either you're promoting or advertising your products through blogs, it needs to be done online. The best and the easiest way to market blogs now is online.

Business dosent really mean buy and selling of goods. It is also rendering of services.
Blogging is a business. In a blog many things is done there. You can either sell products or render a service in your blog.

Considering blogging as a business is determined by the intention of the blogger. If the blogger has created his site for the purpose of earning income from the activities going on,on the site then we can say that it is a business otherwise no.

Blogging is not always an online business. Some people blog because they love blogging. But when you start making money from your blog it becomes an online business.

Writing for a blog can either be for financial reason or non-financial reason, for a situation when it is for cash, at that point it turns into an online business, you would have the option to get more cash-flow when you have a very much evolved Search motor advancement for your blog or site, different ways individuals bring in cash through contributing to a blog incorporate selling of advertisements spaces for the individuals who wish to put adverts, you can also advance associate items, you can have online courses as well and parcels more.

Blogging is absolutely a business on its own but some people refer to it as "part time job" because you earn for sharing your views about something you have interest in. And it's not compulsory to spend all your time on blogging, you can either decide to post some number of post per week. Many people including those that are employed depend on blogging for a living.

I hear about a lot of people making good money through blogging. Blogging means publishing articles on a website and earning money from the ads, subscription, and selling goods and services. Business means selling products and services to make money. Does the definition of business also apply for blogging? I am asking this question because bloggers are also selling products and services via their blogs.
I suppose that depends on what you consider successful and what you consider making money. If, like millions of other potential bloggers out there, you're looking to rake it in, you'll have a long road ahead.

But if you're willing to put in the time and the effort, and you can stay persistent over the years (and yes, I said years), then you can most certainly generate a substantial income online. In fact, your blog is quite possibly one of the best hubs of passive income generation, and if done the right way, it can attract the right clients and customers no matter what industry or niche you might be in.

Perhaps, I could consider it as an online business. I would just put it this way; through blogging, you would provide information about certain contents in your blogs. Business usually provides products or services, but in blogging, you offer help, by the informations in your articles. Your earnings would depend on your readers.

Bloggers are making money in all kinds of ways. Successful bloggers can make over 7-figures/year, while other bloggers might be generating no income at all. A goal that many bloggers tell you to shoot for is $2,000/month in recurring income within one year.

I hear about a lot of people making good money through blogging. Blogging means publishing articles on a website and earning money from the ads, subscription, and selling goods and services. Business means selling products and services to make money. Does the definition of business also apply for blogging? I am asking this question because bloggers are also selling products and services via their blogs.
Blog Writing is actually a passion and once you start it on a higher level keeping all that aspects in mind to get liked by more and more people through your content or writing material and use it as an earning source, then it becomes your profession. At some points, profession is also considered as a business. Because you have your own work to do. You do what exactly you like to do freely with your own time. Which happens in business only. So I would say yes! It's a business too.

From the point of view of the IRS, filling in as a blogger implies you maintain your own business. Regardless of whether you just work low maintenance as a blogger and full-time as a salaried worker elsewhere, the contributing to a blog some portion of your pay qualifies as independent work pay.

Blogging is obviously an online business, a very lucrative one to be precise, people promote their business through blogs and bloggers makes their money by the number of traffic they generate per day. It's very lucrative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds