Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź’¬ Platform Discussion Invision Community v5

Dedicated to updates, news, and discussions related to the community software platform like Invision Community, WoltLab, XenForo, and others. This helps us in organizing and centralizing all relevant information in one thread.
If Pages had the functionality of Wordpress+Divi (front end page editor) I would be delighted. I am hoping that whatever is coming is easier to use. Currently, the learning curve keeps me only doing basic stuff with it.

If Pages had the functionality of Wordpress+Divi (front end page editor) I would be delighted. I am hoping that whatever is coming is easier to use. Currently, the learning curve keeps me only doing basic stuff with it.
Totally agree. It's a Lego builder of blocks stacked on blocks (no hate to Lego!!) But it's not a true page builder.

Totally agree. It's a Lego builder of blocks stacked on blocks (no hate to Lego!!) But it's not a true page builder.
I don't think they ever claimed it was a "page builder" by its core function... the creation of the pages aspect has (last I checked) always been dependent upon the developer ability of those pages... Pages by its very nature is obscure in it's abilities but intrinsic in its functionality. Of ALL the IPS (or IC or whatever they are calling themselves currently) features.. it's by far the strongest component they offer.

Indeed, I would be concerned that trying to ape Divi and co might actually damage the Pages value proposition.

Another feature? Sure - why not:

Can't wait to get my hands on IC5 I have a few skin designs in mind!

EDIT: So a thought I just had. could there be a way to move records between databases

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor