Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Invest to save

This sounds like a really good idea. Instead of making deposits of cash at bank, it might be better to invest it in properties or real estate because the value will definitely appreciate in the future.
So many people are not particularly interested on saving in Bank anymore. There's nothing wrong with having some spare money in your bank account , but a lot of people are very much interested to invest in cryptocurrency which they can afford or in real estate depending on their money.

Advertisement Placeholder
The truth is that the decision to save money is not going to be an easy one but I am going to advise that you should try to take it one step at a time and reduce the way in which we spend so that you can have enough to save.

So many people are not particularly interested on saving in Bank anymore. There's nothing wrong with having some spare money in your bank account , but a lot of people are very much interested to invest in cryptocurrency which they can afford or in real estate depending on their money.
I get your point. However, people who invested their money in crypto currencies are currently lamenting now due to the fall in the value of almost crypto currencies in recent weeks.

It is a very good thing that anybody who wants to be progressive should try to develop a very good saving habit and this is one of the things that can help you in achieving that.

The truth is that the decision to save money is not going to be an easy one but I am going to advise that you should try to take it one step at a time and reduce the way in which we spend so that you can have enough to save.
Nowadays I will not encourage anyone to save large sums of money. The value of our currency is decreasing with each passing day, so it's far more better to invest it in real estate or any other profitable venture.

It actually depends. All things considered one should save just as i at same time. First may sure you have sufficient saving with you so it tends to be utilized in crises and afterward consistently partake in your cash and attempt to put resources into stock or properties.
That is one of the things any serious person should be able to inculcate,is on the aspect of putting aside some substantial amount of money for backup and for an eventualities,this is very important because you will have something to fall back to.

I get your point. However, people who invested their money in crypto currencies are currently lamenting now due to the fall in the value of almost crypto currencies in recent weeks.
There is nothing wrong with this. This is one of the characteristic of cryptocurrency and is not the first time this is happening. I don't see any reasons why investors should not accept it. The value will definitely return to its normal price in the future.

There is nothing wrong with this. This is one of the characteristic of cryptocurrency and is not the first time this is happening. I don't see any reasons why investors should not accept it. The value will definitely return to its normal price in the future.
While I must admire your confidence and insight about crypto currency, I still think it is a risky business. I'm just wondering why so many investors are panicking because of the dip presently.

Actually there are different numbers of opinion about savings and investment. some people believe that when they invest, that's another way of saving there resources and it will bear them much profit than saving in the bank.
that's actually a very smart way to save money, you aren't only saving money but actually earning something no matter how low or high it is in back, which makes you even more motivated to save money
Actually these kind of invest to save is the best way of saving your resources because you do not only deposited to save but you are also making or generating income and expanding at the same time.

Actually there are different numbers of opinion about savings and investment. some people believe that when they invest, that's another way of saving there resources and it will bear them much profit than saving in the bank.

Actually these kind of invest to save is the best way of saving your resources because you do not only deposited to save but you are also making or generating income and expanding at the same time.
In my opinion, I think investing money in buying properties is the best. Properties like real estate will appreciate with time and you can get more money from it as compared to saving in conventional banks.

While I must admire your confidence and insight about crypto currency, I still think it is a risky business. I'm just wondering why so many investors are panicking because of the dip presently.
Lolz, I don't see any reason why investors should just be afraid of the downtrend , I have seen someone who's $40,000 has dropped to about 5,000 dollars and the person is not even bothering.

To me I think it is a wrong ideology to invest in order to save. I believe in saving money for an investment. My reason is that savings don't last but investment will last as long as you want it to. You can never become rich from savings but you can become wealthy from investment.

I just understand your point that says its better to invest as a form of savings and not just save alone where your money will remain stagnant but if you invest, You will be making interest on your savings ,

It is a very good thing that anybody who wants to be progressive should try to develop a very good saving habit and this is one of the things that can help you in achieving that.
When one is very discipline,he would usually make an avenue to be keeping some of his money to be able to invest some of those money so that they can be making returns for him.that is ones money working for him.

When one is very discipline,he would usually make an avenue to be keeping some of his money to be able to invest some of those money so that they can be making returns for him.that is ones money working for him.
That's true, that's why I always like to say this, if you are working online you need to be deciplined, it only takes a deciplined individual to save money, without decipline you won't make it.

That's true, that's why I always like to say this, if you are working online you need to be deciplined, it only takes a deciplined individual to save money, without decipline you won't make it.
When it comes to the aspect of finance,it is though a different ball game altogether,to invest one need to be intentional and have some level of discipline as well.

Actually, I want to invest money online. The main issue is that I cannot find a right platform where I could invest my money. It seems like each and every kind of platform is a scam.

When it comes to the aspect of finance,it is though a different ball game altogether,to invest one need to be intentional and have some level of discipline as well.
Yeah, we all need to be deciplined especially it terms of savings, it only takes a deciplined individual to save money, if you are not deciplined your canont be able to save money,what you think?

Yeah, we all need to be deciplined especially it terms of savings, it only takes a deciplined individual to save money, if you are not deciplined your canont be able to save money,what you think?
I could remember when we have to get some of bikes for delivery fixed,the urge to spend what was coming in on other things was there,but we just have to stick to our focus,and that was the maintaintance of our bikes.

I could remember when we have to get some of bikes for delivery fixed,the urge to spend what was coming in on other things was there,but we just have to stick to our focus,and that was the maintaintance of our bikes.
Yeah exactly, we all go through that, sometimes we'll have that urge to spend more than what we can earn,and it's not a good idea to spend what you cannot earn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds