Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Invest to save

Investing to save is the best saving aspect that I know most especially if you have a good investment that will not crash when investing , your money will keep increasing and that's why but better then just saving .

Advertisement Placeholder
It actually depends. All things considered one should save just as i at same time. First may sure you have sufficient saving with you so it tends to be utilized in crises and afterward consistently partake in your cash and attempt to put resources into stock or properties.
It is very important to at least have some saving culture in your financial plan,because you might need it in case of an emergency,and also setting out some money apart into an investment that will be giving you passive income.

Really, it depends.
All things considered, everyone should save simultaneously, just like I do.
Make sure you have enough savings on hand so you can use them in times of need before constantly spending your money and attempting to invest in stocks or real estate.

Investing to save is the best saving aspect that I know most especially if you have a good investment that will not crash when investing , your money will keep increasing and that's why but better then just saving .
You are right, but for me I think if I made good profits I try to find a good place to save it because of inflation, if you are saving your money on banks it will devalue.

Every businessman must, of course, take care of his own business and manage it effectively.
Additionally, learning how to deal with rivals is crucial since without it, many successful businesses could fail because new rivals move too far ahead of them

Every businessman must, of course, take care of his own business and manage it effectively.
Additionally, learning how to deal with rivals is crucial since without it, many successful businesses could fail because new rivals move too far ahead of them
That's completely true, but investing to safe doesn't seem to be a good idea, if you are good at saving your money in banks inflation will make it devalue, that's not a good idea at all.

Saving to invest should have been the finest way to describe it, but either way you have expressed it, investing to save is like a dicy word that you are employing. Saving through investment is preferable to saving alone since investing is exponential in its nature while saving is more conventional.

In the real world it's 'save to invest but, in our world (in the business world) it is the other way round. Why is this so?

Because in the world of business we understand that a business is an investment scheme;one that has to grow, a plant that has to grow; a plant that has to be continually watered and put in the right conditions to grow. So you must invest in your business. Look for opportunities to do so. It does not matter if you go broke today, what matters is the result that it will bring forth tomorrow,You have to invest in knowiedge, resources, advertisement (publicity) etc
This is a sound idea, and most novices should use it as their guide as they begin establishing their enterprises and embark on their investment adventure. Perseverance is a concept I have repeatedly learned in business and investing.

It clearly depends. All matters taken into consideration one ought to store simply as i at identical time. First may also positive you've got got enough saving with you so it has a tendency to be applied in crises and later on always partake on your coins and try and positioned assets into inventory or properties.
That will be a good idea, if you are running a business online or offline I believe you can invest your money, after that you can decide to save up the profits you made.

Investing to save is a good idea, it will help you to have enough in times of need, but if you are saving your money I don't think that will be a good idea, I'll advise you to have a way to save your money in Dollars because of inflation.

Investing to save is a good idea, it will help you to have enough in times of need, but if you are saving your money I don't think that will be a good idea, I'll advise you to have a way to save your money in Dollars because of inflation.
You are right but it depends on the person, but someone like me don't really like the idea of saving money, I try to invest my money on different kinds of things that will bring income.

In the real world it's 'save to invest but, in our world (in the business world) it is the other way round. Why is this so?

Because in the world of business we understand that a business is an investment scheme;one that has to grow, a plant that has to grow; a plant that has to be continually watered and put in the right conditions to grow. So you must invest in your business. Look for opportunities to do so. It does not matter if you go broke today, what matters is the result that it will bring forth tomorrow,You have to invest in knowiedge, resources, advertisement (publicity) etc
Definetly investment in your own business will grow it, beside that investment on yourself and on your knowledge will help you to work better.

Definetly investment in your own business will grow it, beside that investment on yourself and on your knowledge will help you to work better.
That's true, if you have idea on how to earn money by investment you'll definitely enjoy yourself, investment is one of the risky and best way to earn money online.

You are right but it depends on the person, but someone like me don't really like the idea of saving money, I try to invest my money on different kinds of things that will bring income.
You are right by what you've said, if you want to be free from inflation you are not expected to save your money in banks, saving money on bank will make it devalue.

You are right by what you've said, if you want to be free from inflation you are not expected to save your money in banks, saving money on bank will make it devalue.
That's just the truth, inflation will really make your money devalue you need to be very careful especially if you are working online, I'll advise you to find a way to save your money in dollars.

That's just the truth, inflation will really make your money devalue you need to be very careful especially if you are working online, I'll advise you to find a way to save your money in dollars.
You are right, inflation will affect a lot of people that are Saying their money in banks, if you are also among them I'll advise you to find a way to save your money in foreign currency.

I think I do agree with this school of thought. If you want to save your asset and your future then you should make investments with the resources you have right now. Saving here isn't about storing your money in the offline bank without use.

Well, my case is quite opposite because I am saving in order to invest later. I am not able to find the right kind of investment site for myself and this is why i am not investing anywhere.

I think I do agree with this school of thought. If you want to save your asset and your future then you should make investments with the resources you have right now. Saving here isn't about storing your money in the offline bank without use.
That's true, I believe if you invest your money wisely you can gain good profits, but if you don't have the experience on how to invest your money, you'll just waste your time and money.

That's true, I believe if you invest your money wisely you can gain good profits, but if you don't have the experience on how to invest your money, you'll just waste your time and money.
I think investment is not all about investing in other people's project. Infact, starting up a business for yourself us actually a good way to make investments with your money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds