Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

In which fields did you invest and why?

Now a days many people are investing in different projects for different purposes. Some want to invest to earn monthly profit to live life, some invest for future benefits.
I invested little amount in cryptocurrencies for future profit. And some amount in a company which gives profit on monthly basis. My purpose is to help some needy people with that profit.
Want to know ,

in which fields did you invest and why?
I have been investing into different investments nowadays , and I have win some and loose some, I lost some amount of money investing in a site while I have been gaining through investing in crypto currency.

Advertisement Placeholder
I will definitely invest in huge projects that is if I have the enough resources at hand to not for monthly profit but because I want to earned big in the future in other to sustain me even when I can no longer work as a result of old age it will helped me.

I invested in crypto currency because I can see that it's getting somewhere. I'm not an expert at it or anything but I just know the basics of buying low, holding, and selling.

In the past, I invested in hyip and made some money. These days I no longer invest in hyip. Instead I invest on websites and make money by selling those websites.

Now a days many people are investing in different projects for different purposes. Some want to invest to earn monthly profit to live life, some invest for future benefits.
I invested little amount in cryptocurrencies for future profit. And some amount in a company which gives profit on monthly basis. My purpose is to help some needy people with that profit.
Want to know ,

in which fields did you invest and why?
I also invested most of my earnings on crypto currency for future purpose and in time of needy as well. So this really helps most time that I needed to apt some bills I make use of it and return it back when I have.

Well I've had my investment to run across cryptocurrency, real estate business, agriculture and Poultry but now I'm still looking at setting up a new gas plant and see how much money I'm going to be making from that investment.
I had a lot of investment in cryptocurrency because of it volatile nature one can make huge profits when one did not expect it. I also have some investments in poultry feeds and mills as I have a lot of people in my area who are poultry farmers so I makes good money from it.

I mostly invest on crypto currencies and I have been enjoying it. even though I have not made significant amount of money but I am hopeful that one day, it will surely pay.

I mostly invest on crypto currencies and I have been enjoying it. even though I have not made significant amount of money but I am hopeful that one day, it will surely pay.
There was a time that I was betting on horse racing. Usually I lost. But since I bet only a little so it does not matter much. But when I won I would always be jubilant and worth watching the races. In other words, I was enjoying the races and the betting is a small expense. In crypto as per your experience that is a good way to enjoy your money. Just don't invest over the budget.

Personally have not seen any Investment bond the most recent ones that are taken very seriously now who is lying vestment in real estate and also cryptocurrencies because I have a big amount of money invested in both.
As an investor invested in real estate because I love real estate and it is a very lucrative business that always appreciate with no depreciation.
[automerge]1622187173[/automerge]
Well mine is really a long journey coz its in real estate,education consultancy,selling clothes online.It really take slot of time to materialize and you have to put in alot of your money.
I invested in real estate because I love real estate so much and it is very profitable to me in terms of 50/50 ratio of profit,can you advise everybody who has a lot of capital to invest in such business.

Last edited:
think investment in business for annual and future benefit because even if you decide or wishes to helped the needy yiu can just start one day with dependence on your monthly business income but at least save the money for a litt5whule that you may not later experience challenges or difficulties in meet the demands of the needy as you wished.

Well for me it's crypto for one and mostly because of the volatility involved, although that could be a bad thing as well as a good thing but I believe in the long term investing

Well for me it's crypto for one and mostly because of the volatility involved, although that could be a bad thing as well as a good thing but I believe in the long term investing
I invested in cryptocurrency and real estate because they are very lucrative and tend to generate more profit,the profit rate in this two businesses was one major reason why I invested in them.

Where i love to invest my money in is in the agricultural sector,as this is the food security sector.i choose this sector because it is indispensable to the overall survival of humans.And a great income earner as well.

I invested in my drinks business and also in crypto currencies because these are the trending businesses in vogue for now and so far so good I haven't regretted my decisions infact it is one of the best investment decision I have ever made. I have even introduced alot of people to it.

I see no other investment option motivating to me apart from Cryptocurrency. The knowledge I've gotten about crypto made me hanging around it for the time being.

I am invested in a lot of field for the sole purpose of making profit as a business man. That is basic, aside from the other reasons of taking care of my responsibilities both at home and at work

You know nowadays people tend to invest in different projects but i invested in livestocks which later turned out to be a good idea.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds