Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

In which fields did you invest and why?

I have made a very little investment in cryptocurrencies, I am currently holding a few low valued coins hoping that their Worths increase and I can earn more money, I would still like to make more investments in it but presently I am not able to because I have other needs to attend to.

Advertisement Placeholder
I love real estate. I could look at it all day. Real is not as volatile as stocks, shares, forex or coins which can all plummet for any reason at any time leaving investors at the mercy of things beyond their control. Real estate is a tangible asset that you can see, touch and appreciate. And it will continue to appreciate because no matter the circumstances, people must live in homes, businesses need space where they can operate from. So, you can never go wrong investing in real estate.
[automerge]1611926477[/automerge]
I love real estate. I could look at it all day. Real is not as volatile as stocks, shares, forex or coins which can all plummet for any reason at any time leaving investors at the mercy of things beyond their control. Real estate is a tangible asset that you can see, touch and appreciate. And it will continue to appreciate because no matter the circumstances, people must live in homes, businesses need space where they can operate from. So, you can never go wrong investing in real estate.

Decided to invest my earning into crypto currency because I wouldn't just want to leave it in the bank just sitting there doing notjing. So it's cryptocurrency for me though planning on trying out affiliate marketing and domain flipping

I invested in agriculture and real estate. Agriculture sector is very profitable and the business stays relevant forever because it fulfills a primary human need. Real estate is also growing in my country and I invested in a plot of land which I leaded.

I am planning to invest in a company to will be given you 10% of your investment every month.
To be eligible for this investment plan you need to have a specify amount of money to enable you join in this investment plan.

When it comes to investing, For me, i invest in Facebook advertising and octafx, Facebook advertising help me sell my product and help me get to people I can't normally get to while octafx for forex trading

Now a days many people are investing in different projects for different purposes. Some want to invest to earn monthly profit to live life, some invest for future benefits.
I invested little amount in cryptocurrencies for future profit. And some amount in a company which gives profit on monthly basis. My purpose is to help some needy people with that profit.
Want to know ,

in which fields did you invest and why?
For some reasons, I don't usually invest all my money in one place as it's believed not to put all your eggs in one bucket. I usually diversify my investment and this helps to prevent losses in a way that if one doesn't succeed, then the other one will surely succeed.

There are so many platforms someone can actually invest in at the moment but it all depends on interest of what the person wants. I think shares, forex and cryptocurrency are not bad at the moment to invest ones hard earn money on.

I feel that investment in own business is good because once a business grow up its lifetime profit. Its no matter even business is small or large only one thing is matter that you will get profit.. for investment i prefer purchase house and then rented it its good source of income

Some people just want to invest their time and money into marijuana ( marijuana). They believe that it will yield great profits in the future. One analysis could say that Bitcoin has a wild volatility that sometimes climbs and falls on a dime things. However, in my experience, Bitcoin can be an extremely money making business as well.

In this modern life everybody wants to grow online, on my own investment I invest over $50 in cryptocurrency because I wanted to test it to see how the benefit will be, but at the end of the day I finally realised that I was investing in a wrong site, since then I was discouraged with anything online business.
[automerge]1612086533[/automerge]
In this modern life everybody wants to grow online, on my own investment I invest over $50 in cryptocurrency because I wanted to test it to see how the benefit will be, but at the end of the day I finally realised that I was investing in a wrong site, since then I was discouraged with anything online business.

As we know that we will need a money every day to pay for our needed, therefore will need to invest on something that will be giving us profits in time to time. Therefore, I usually invest on short time and long time investment on crypto currency, I have where I invest for future and I also have where I'm investing on for passive income.

Now a days many people are investing in different projects for different purposes. Some want to invest to earn monthly profit to live life, some invest for future benefits.
I invested little amount in cryptocurrencies for future profit. And some amount in a company which gives profit on monthly basis. My purpose is to help some needy people with that profit.
Want to know ,

in which fields did you invest and why?
Im just starting from the investment in cryptocurrency but not yet started waiting for the capital from online earning and will do investment in the cryptocurrencies, may you can help us on which crypto can we choose?

In my personal business, in agriculture, in forex and crypto currency. The goal has always been the same, to increase my source of income flow. Those four are quite lucrative and are has high yields though some has great risk of which am willing and able to accept.

Im into Cryptocurrency investments this time of the year because they said teh prices drops when it's early month of the year and rising by near nov-december so im getting ready for than and already stocking on different Crypto and i will hodl until December again :)

I invested $60 in crypto currency trading and the target was to make more profit for my self , so there are plenty of business to invest just choose the right one

You should plan on investing on Bitcoin and ETH as they are the best crypto currencies available as long as I am concerned. What I also love about Bitcoin is that it is easier to sell as there are many investors always there to buy Bitcoin.

You should plan on investing on Bitcoin and ETH as they are the best crypto currencies available as long as I am concerned. What I also love about Bitcoin is that it is easier to sell as there are many investors always there to buy Bitcoin.
I think that is actually the advantage of a popular coin , i think when the coin is very popular many people can easily trade it and convert it to flat currency without having to start using exchange sites and others to sell and converse to flat currency as you wish
[automerge]1612132622[/automerge]
I think that is actually the advantage of a popular coin , i think when the coin is very popular many people can easily trade it and convert it to flat currency without having to start using exchange sites and others to sell and converse to flat currency as you wish

I invested or trade only few amounts in cryptocurrency for a certain reasons. It's because there is no minimum amount and I could easily do that just in my wallet. I wanted to do stock trading but I cannot afford that at the moment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds