Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

In which fields did you invest and why?

This has always been my primary investment option from day one,and the pandemic came to teach us a leason about the indispensability of food to humans existence.Food security is the surest form of security for every humans,and that is why i am into it fully.
OK couldn't have stated it any better. Food is paramount even more than all basic necessities of life. I think everyone should consider investments in agriculture, directly or indirectly.

Advertisement Placeholder
OK couldn't have stated it any better. Food is paramount even more than all basic necessities of life. I think everyone should consider investments in agriculture, directly or indirectly.
This has always been on my mind long ago,and then the pandemic came,and all humans just depended on was any means of survival,and food was the primary thing.I made some inroad during that period,we were into edibles like vegitables and cereals and it paid off.

I am invested in a lot of field for the sole purpose of making profit as a business man. That is basic, aside from the other reasons of taking care of my responsibilities both at home and at work
You did wonderfully well investing in different fields of business. I had invested in one field in the past but I did not make good profits from it, how I wish I had invested in many fields of business like you did.

I invested $60 in crypto currency trading and the target was to make more profit for my self , so there are plenty of business to invest just choose the right one
The only time that I have tried investing my money at all was investing into the cryptocurrency market and I invested a certain amount of money in the SHIB coin which I feel will soon fetch me a big return on my investment.

Besides what I do, I decided to pitch my tent in catering services especially cakes and pastries, the reason is because I have always had the passion for baking. Imagine doing what you love and making money from it.

I normally do makey investment in the cryptocurrencies business or market. I invest on this type market because it is a very open and welcoming market for everyone anywhere in the world. You make money simply trading it

I normally do makey investment in the cryptocurrencies business or market. I invest on this type market because it is a very open and welcoming market for everyone anywhere in the world. You make money simply trading it
There are many in forums that I go to who invest in crypto. Yes, they say it is easy to invest that's why they tried. When the earn a profit that makes them a bit hooked in crypto that even when the price goes down the desire to buy is there for the purpose of earning a profit again.

I invested so much of my time in the cryptocurrencies market and business a lot. This is so because the market is drawing a lot of participants and there is a lot of money to be made there as well

I think some of the investments I have made are in crypto and some hyip sites which came good at first before shoeing their true colours. But now, just crypto.

Crypto currencies are best online investment because they are very rewarding if one is strategic and updated about activities arround it and I also Invest on Agricultural activities because food is compulsory and the sector is lucrative.

Crypto currencies are best online investment because they are very rewarding if one is strategic and updated about activities arround it and I also Invest on Agricultural activities because food is compulsory and the sector is lucrative.
The present state of condition of crypto is not good based on the posts that I have been reading in all forums that I go to. Maybe it is time to learn a lesson that crypto is not really a get-rich investment because the risk of losing is always there. Besides you do not know what will happen to the trend on the next day.

Cryptocurrency Investment require patience and you shouldn't borrow money to invest in it but use your reserve cash that you can afford to loose if things didn't work in your favor.

I have in many fields but the one i prefer and have many investment is agricultural product this is because there is a research i read about that said in some years to come people will go after food than anything because of the increase in population and if you have investment in such areas you will make money.

Besides what I do, I decided to pitch my tent in catering services especially cakes and pastries, the reason is because I have always had the passion for baking. Imagine doing what you love and making money from it.
It is so nice if you can do the work that is your passion like in your case with the pastries. I would love to sell food stuff too but the problem is that I easily lose momentum because my passion is really in writing and also in gardening. Maybe I can try gardening materials for selling.

Well mine is really a long journey coz its in real estate,education consultancy,selling clothes online.It really take slot of time to materialize and you have to put in alot of your money.
I invested in real estate because real estate is very lucrative and a flourishing business which appreciate over time and also enable you to make at least 50% of the money invested.

I usually invest in agriculture and make use of the profits for my needs and those of my family. I also invest in some other things but I trust that of agriculture the most.
My investment for sometimes now has been on agricultural produce and this has really given me the time to diccover other needs of the public, i choose this path,because household agric produce are indispensible and are what everyone needs irrespective of your sector.

My investment for sometimes now has been on agricultural produce and this has really given me the time to diccover other needs of the public, i choose this path,because household agric produce are indispensible and are what everyone needs irrespective of your sector.
I invested in real estate and one of the reason why I invested in that field is because of the high profit margin that you can get when you invest in real estate

I invested in real estate and one of the reason why I invested in that field is because of the high profit margin that you can get when you invest in real estate
That is very good,as part of my plan to get into multiple stream of income,i also venture into real estate,what we do as those working with the real estate firm,is to source for potential investors and property developers to invest in the real eatate firm.

I so agree with you on this. Based on information I got from a friend, real estate investment gives higher yield on one's capital and the risk is quite minimal.

I am investing my time and data bundles to earn in paid to post forums. I know legit sites that just require me to give my time and effort. I also plan on investing in a small offline business and I hope it goes well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds