Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

In which fields did you invest and why?

You know nowadays people tend to invest in different projects but i invested in livestocks which later turned out to be a good idea.
Livestock is actually a very good idea. See to it that you make the most out of it while you're still invested in it. It's a good investment indeed

Advertisement Placeholder
the only time i invested was in a game shaped website, it's like you buy items then let them earn money from you, i was too stupid to fall for it but atleast i learned from my mistakes
I invested in real estate and cryptocurrency because I know that this area of business are very lucrative and they pay more however it involves large of amount of capital but it is a good business.

Right now, my only notable investments have been in the crypto field. It has not been generating a lot of money of recent but sure it has been going on very well.

Right now, my only notable investments have been in the crypto field. It has not been generating a lot of money of recent but sure it has been going on very well.
Good luck to your investment which I consider very risky. With stocks some friends are also in a rut because the price in the market is not changing like the stagnation of the price of crypto now. However, I think that prices will again fluctuate when the investors are back again. Maybe it is the pandemic that is affecting the transactions.

I invest my money mainly on agriculture and crypto currency.
Why because I see no much loss in the both aspect. I save also in the crypto currency wallet.

I invest in the field of cryptocurrencies. I have chosen to invest in this field because it has turned out to be very lucrative and people are having testimonies of making it in this field too

Since 2015, II started investing on website development. I invested in website because I discovered that I can sell websites and make money. I have doing this since a long time.

I have not invest a lot of money just yet but I am planning to do so.But until now I have invest in bitcoin in ethereum and in differnt stocks which I found them more safe than the cryprocurrency

I'm mainly focused on investing in cryptocurrency for now. I also have long term plan on investing in real estate. I will also Invest on affiliate marketing and blogging this year.

I invested in crypto currency and my reason was because i wanted to give it a try and recently there have been a massive rise in the use of crypto, most sites and companies now pay with crypto, and again there has been an increase in the value of many Crypto currency.

IN 20201, I also started to invest on crypto currencies. Even though crypto currencies are going down these days, it is profitable business in the long run.

I have only invested in Binance savings program around $100 and waiting for return of $102 in 90 days , this is the safest and genuine investment method one can follow and there is no risk of losing money though your ROI is not that good.

I invested in Mini importation because it is a very lucrative business one that is quick in bringing financial gratification to anyone who knows the in and out of the business

Apart from my offline video game investment, the only online investment scheme i love which I'm doing now is crypto investment. Their is no other investment scheme i love more than investing money into crypto.

I am very much invested in the cryptocurrencies market a lot. I think it has been fair in my experience this far for me on the cryptocurrencies front. I run my store as full time job

In the year 2020, I invested in HYIP projects. It was a very big mistake. I invested in around three HYIP websites as far as i can remember and all of them scammed me! I initially thought that HYIPs might be profitable and just because one HYIP scammed me, it does not mean that other HYIPs are the same. But I was clearly wrong! I invested in second and third HYIP site and I also got scammed by them. That was the point I vowed that I would never ever invest my money in HYIPs ever!

Would you believe that I play absolutely safe. I never invest in cryptocurrencies although I have the means to earn them from various sources. I never invest in Gold although gold is not a commodity that will give you losses. I prefer real estate which is a safe and long-term investment with little bit of knowledge and some real money.

Would you believe that I play absolutely safe. I never invest in cryptocurrencies although I have the means to earn them from various sources. I never invest in Gold although gold is not a commodity that will give you losses. I prefer real estate which is a safe and long-term investment with little bit of knowledge and some real money.
I invested in cryptocurrency and real estate,the reason why I invested in cryptocurrency was because at that time Peter currency was really appreciate in the market and I have to take my chances.

I usually invest in agriculture and make use of the profits for my needs and those of my family. I also invest in some other things but I trust that of agriculture the most.
This has always been my primary investment option from day one,and the pandemic came to teach us a leason about the indispensability of food to humans existence.Food security is the surest form of security for every humans,and that is why i am into it fully.

I concentrate on my investment in cryptocurrency because that is the only form of investment I am always interested of,I just believe that cryptocurrency will exist for a long time and those who make use of opportunity to invest earlier will enjoy it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds