Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're struggling to find work create your own.

You're right about that. But if it's that easy then that wouldn't be a problem, the fact here is that it ain't easy at all. Some lucrative businesses offline do require you to have enough starting and maintenance capital which in most times isn't so affordable

Advertisement Placeholder
You are right and this is why people go online to work in various forums, some engage in cryptocurrencies buying and holding, a friend of mine participates tirelessly in airdrops to enable him have legit tokens in his wallet which can be useful in the future, some learn skills which are useful on freelance websites, some acquire digital skills to enable them work online remotely for overseas companies.

You are very right, 'if you are struggling to find work, create your own'

My brother it is not as easy as you say it is, my father use to say those that have head does not cap and those that have don't have cap. Many has more opportunities than others on including means also

My brother it is not as easy as you say it is, my father use to say those that have head does not cap and those that have don't have cap. Many has more opportunities than others on including means also
It is not as easy as you have said, but this should not be an excuse why you should not give it a try. Why don't you try learning a skill which in return would be a source of capital for you. Do you have a skill? There are many platforms you can learn skills from for free. A perfect example is side hustles internship. Heard of it?

It is easier said than done, you can encourage people to create their own way of employing them self but it is not really possible like you did except you are from a family that is capable of setting up a business company for you, tell us how to go about it especially those from poor family.

The rate at which unemployment have taken over the country, depending on the government to create jobs is not feasible, so most graduates are now self employed.

100% truth no denial. Getting job even after finishing University or any other higher institution can be a challenging one if not. But we can't always wait to secure the white collar job of our choice. We can start our own business with as little as $100.

Though not easy, a lot of opportunities exist online. Many people have made so much from working online due to their dedication and consistency.

Creating your own business is not a one day work,some seems to require a lot of time and capital,but online business like this seems to be the easy one,in other not to stay idle.

It is easier said than done. In order to become self employed you need to be exceptionally talented, your idea needs to be very noble, you must be doing everything in the right way and for a lot of people this does not happen. I started my first business when I was still in college, sadly my business failed. If I was exceptionally talented and if I succeed I would have become an example. LOL
I love how you put it. It is easier said than done. People make the mistake to jump into business because they tired of unemployment without regarding their strength and weaknesses

Well you are absolutely right and that is where business comes in,if you want to give yourself a job you have to come up with your business and though the journey is never easy but it is always worth it

I completely agree with you. When you don't find work create your own and hire many employees. This remainds me of a saying it says if opportunity don't know your door create a door for opportunities.

@Davvis12 you should also think of establishing your own company and be making a lot of money than to post on a paid to post site if you believe in this.. because as I am saying it is not really easy as you think.

It might look straight forward as this but not too many people have the right abilities on creative thinking in order to create a business. That is why they are better off working for other people.

Starting a business needs a lot of things that might not be available to many people. The environments that we finds ourselves makes it easy for some people to engage in business than others.

The truth of the matter is that. Even if you were exposed at an earlier time. I doubt if you would be as motivated as the girl in question. If everybody were to be provided with the same tool, best believe that not everybody will make the best of it.

Well, if you can't get a job, all you need do is to try to create your own. You could as well try to be under a mentorship program from the successful businessowners. Although, starting a business is not that easy, you have to get doing lots of hardwork.

You don't need to look for a job, you rather create your own job down to look for a job. This is very good to become your own boss when it comes to creation of jobs.you'll be able to control your business by yourself and have sufficient package in your business.

A lot of people are ready to start their own business but the only hindrance they are facing Is just the capital issue and tax payment policy of each government. Some even go as far as taking loan and the government won't support them.
This is why a lot of people actually still unemployed because they are waiting for the government to create jobs for them and the government is not willing to do anything for them.

That's just the fact here and I think the youth should have this mindset especially those who still rely solely on education to earn a living in the future where there's a high rate of unemployment. We should learn not to depend on the government but create out something for ourselves.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds