Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're struggling to find work create your own.

This is the mindset that a lot of people do not generally have and should be displaying. It is best that you should try to identify challenges and how you can solve them.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of people are ready to start their own business but the only hindrance they are facing Is just the capital issue and tax payment policy of each government. Some even go as far as taking loan and the government won't support them.
That's true because you can create your own business if actually you the have money instead of looking for were you should work, it's really good if you have your own business that you can start getting money from it.

That sounds like a motivational quote, although in my country it is very hard and also stressful to work to do, so many people venture into either offline businesses or online businesses to earn a living.

You must be very clear on what type of business activities you want to engage in before thinking on creating it. One doesn't just get up to create a job for the sake of creating something. It won't make any sense doing things that way. It will really be worth it if you get your priorities right on creating a job for yourself.

The best thing you need to do to survive in this century when there's huge level of unemployment is to try and create your own job but due to some reasons , most especially money, most people can't afford to start their business

creating your own business is one of the best things you can do for yourself. you actually do not need to wait for people to give you a job before you start making money because you can create your own. There are several businesses you can start online independently and make some good money from it.

There are people out there struggling to find work because of the unemployment but they also wanted to start their own personal business but they dont have enough money.

Honestly that's the real truth, I never was exposed to the online space on time, right now am.
If I was.. am sure I would have done more than I already am.

On twitter today I saw a kid of 16, claims she makes $46k selling stuffs on her Instagram page.

So I checked it out, like anyone else would do and well it seemed legit.
Am just like a year and half older than her right now.

But well I guess I wasn't exposed like she was. Am really happy for her and it motivates me alot, I mean lots of teens this days complain of not having enough money when opportunity
This is the secret a lot of people fail to grasp while they continue to waddle in unemployment. They are relying on someone to create a job and employ them but should be active and find a niche in the market even when there appears to be none and make a job out of that

That is true , but at the same time it is never easy as we may think. So many people are even looking for opportunity to work just to raise the amount of money they will need to at least Start their dream business from scratch.

The business start up capital is the main reason why most people can't start a business on their own , they have the business ideas and plan to start a succesful business, but no money to start .

A lot of people are ready to start their own business but the only hindrance they are facing Is just the capital issue and tax payment policy of each government. Some even go as far as taking loan and the government won't support them.
One of the things that can help a person that has this drive for providing solution to his immediate environment is that if he does not have the needed funds,he can go into partnership with others.

For me working under someone is not a good idea I try to find a way to earn my own income online to take good care of my needs, I don't have a job at moment.

For me working under someone is not a good idea I try to find a way to earn my own income online to take good care of my needs, I don't have a job at moment.
Working under an organisation or a company is not a bad idea but there are some companies that treats their employee like a slave and that's why people prefer starting their own business.

Working under an organisation or a company is not a bad idea but there are some companies that treats their employee like a slave and that's why people prefer starting their own business.
You are right, but what I mean here is if you have your own source of income there's no need to work for the government or any organization, being self employed will be a good idea.

You are right, but what I mean here is if you have your own source of income there's no need to work for the government or any organization, being self employed will be a good idea.
I understand you quit right , what I mean is that if you have a source of income where money is coming for you , that means you have a job , not everybody will work for the government .

Environment and the type of upbringing usually help so people to quickly become successful in life. It's not that easy to start your create job do yourself

Many people are eager to launch their own businesses, but the only obstacles they face are the cash requirements and the various governments' taxation policies. Some even take out loans, but the government won't help them.

The idea that you should work on developing your own idea when you have a fantastic company idea but no job is truly a brilliant one. It is not as simple as it is frequently said to be, though.
Many resources are required to launch a firm, many of which may not be accessible to everyone. Some people find it easier to do business than others depending on the environments in which we find ourselves.
There has to be a limit to how much you try to accommodate a highly demanding consumer, so I would advise utmost caution while working with them. I would inform them that they cannot obtain more value for their money if that is what they are attempting to do. If they are asking for something small and simple that I have the energy and time to do,

Last edited:
you must be doing everything in the right way and for a lot of people this does not happen. I started my first business when I was still in college, sadly my business failed. If I was exceptionally talented and if I succeed I would have become an example. LOL

People are struggling out there to make end meets and they are trying to survive and get a job to themselves but theres limited job because of the unemployment in th country , they also wish to start their business but they have no money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds