Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If you're struggling to find work create your own.

Davvis12

Reputable member
Credits
Honestly that's the real truth, I never was exposed to the online space on time, right now am.
If I was.. am sure I would have done more than I already am.

On twitter today I saw a kid of 16, claims she makes $46k selling stuffs on her Instagram page.

So I checked it out, like anyone else would do and well it seemed legit.
Am just like a year and half older than her right now.

But well I guess I wasn't exposed like she was. Am really happy for her and it motivates me alot, I mean lots of teens this days complain of not having enough money when opportunity

Advertisement Placeholder
It is easier said than done. In order to become self employed you need to be exceptionally talented, your idea needs to be very noble, you must be doing everything in the right way and for a lot of people this does not happen. I started my first business when I was still in college, sadly my business failed. If I was exceptionally talented and if I succeed I would have become an example. LOL

With the online sites that you can do business like social media or affiliate marketing the unemployed have a chance to earn decent money. What you need is connection. When you find a supplier that would let you do dropshipping on his products then that is already an opportunity to earn.

A lot of people are ready to start their own business but the only hindrance they are facing Is just the capital issue and tax payment policy of each government. Some even go as far as taking loan and the government won't support them.

Creating job on your own sometimes and most no the times requires funding or capital for example the kid making $46 actually have the money to start a business of her own.
Honestly that's the real truth, I never was exposed to the online space on time, right now am.

On twitter today I saw a kid of 16, claims she makes $46k selling stuffs on her Instagram page.

But well I guess I wasn't exposed like she was. Am really happy for her and it motivates me alot, I mean lots of teens this days complain of not having enough money when opportunity

Well you are right if one have been exposed to opportunities earlier than now one would have gone far in being established in earning money.

With the way things are , one do not necessarily need to wait for government to create Job or for him or her to be employed. Skill acquisition is the best thing to do.

That is why I wish that financial education be taught in our schools and youth gatherings so that the youths can be exposed to how to make money from a young age.

Hello dear there is no time that is too late to make something happen you can still make it even at this time if you work hard do not let anything distract you just focus on your goal and you will surely make a good amount of money at the end just have a skill and focus on your dream
[automerge]1629143702[/automerge]
for a long time now I have been trying to find a job for myself until one day I decided to quit a job for myself and I started to create an online business which is still growing right now and I am convinced that soon I will start earning so much money from the business

Last edited:
It is easier said than done. everybody knows that they need to create work themselves if they couldn't find the one suitable for them. But they need energy and fuel to keep them going.

This is why most times people are told to learn some hand skills. There are no jobs out there so it would be best to learn some hand skills to support yourself.

Creating job on your own sometimes and most no the times requires funding or capital for example the kid making $46 actually have the money to start a business of her own.
We are not sure of that, instead of looking at the negative aspects that will remove your motivation look at this.

She's 16, where could she probably get the money.
She just grew her Instagram followers and then thought people how to do the same. They is no money involved in it.
[automerge]1629155447[/automerge]
It is easier said than done. In order to become self employed you need to be exceptionally talented, your idea needs to be very noble, you must be doing everything in the right way and for a lot of people this does not happen. I started my first business when I was still in college, sadly my business failed. If I was exceptionally talented and if I succeed I would have become an example. LOL
Well am completely certain you started an online business with less knowledge when you were in college.
Maybe that's why it failed.
And also you never expected it to grow. That could probably be something because you abandoned it.

Extremely talented is a scary word, trust me all she did was grow her following and sold to them. Simple

Yeah this is what is been said always but nobody will tell you the challenges you will face when you tried to create a work for yourself and most at times to even get help became a problem.

Not everybody even want to work with the government but if you tell people to create a job on their own will they use paper to startup the business. What about capital for the setup

Hmm.... you see this generation in particular, you can before rich as quick as expose you are.. if you are ignorant of this online space, that person well only be at one spot....

Hmm.... you see this generation in particular, you can before rich as quick as expose you are.. if you are ignorant of this online space, that person well only be at one spot....
That is a good idea if one is struggling to find work and he or she is not finding that particular job he should create his own that is the best solution.

I think you’re right.
Right now, the way things are going and the way people have become, in general.. with the pandemic and just how everything is shifting more to “online everything” .. if you see an easy breezy way to earn some nice cash online, just go for it. Don’t think. Just do it. 💰😉✨

Starting a business needs a lot of things that might not be available to many people. The environments that we finds ourselves makes it easy for some people to engage in business than others.

It is not as easy as it is often said but then it is actually a brilliant idea that when you have a good business idea and you do not have a job then you should work on building your own idea.

You are right. That is the question I also ask my self. If they can earn a lot in online earning jobs, why can't I earn a lot. Thanks for the motivation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds