Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If You're Already Successful in Business....

I really have the dream of giving back to the community in the future in form of non profit organization. In my own , I think dwelling on a scheme that empowers young boys is key.

Advertisement Placeholder
To be successful is not an easy feat,it is imperative to have a side hustle, something you can rely on or get relaxation benefits without giving much inputs.

I think that is a very good idea you have Got there. As a tech enthusiast I would like to focus my charity work on helping young children to learn about tech .

If I need to build a non-profit organisation I'll go into buildings of industries, because with that I will have an opportunity to create employment to people, if they work in the organisation they will be able to make money from them self and others.

There are so many things i would like to establish when i am already successful. One of them would be to build up a company or should i say an institution that would teach young ones various hand skills (mostly on graphic designing) for little to almost no amount to help out youths be able to depend on themselves.

If I become very successful in business in the sense that money is no longer my problem then of course I will definitely build an organisation that will make a lot of people grow in business.

In the event that everything been equivalent, I will attempt to build up more business that will capacitate future requirements, I will set aside a few minutes for myself to wander into the travel industry. This openness can help thoughts and can give the missing connect to improve business development.

My dream is to build a successful online business, while also having multiple streams of income from the internet. Am almost there and i know it.

When you are successful in business, it gives you the time, resources and opportunity to focus on some other things. I wish to establish a free training centre for youth empowerment.

Well the thing is, when it comes to being successfull alot of thing com to my mind most expercailly when i walk on the road and i see alimanjiri on the road side exposed in the hot weather and cold weather i feel them but the truth is it makes me wonder what i can for them that will get to them all and not just some some them. Till now i am still thinking but maybe when i get there i believe and hope somewill come up.

If I have a business that is successful, my own Is that I want to be a philanthropist and help people all around the world with my money. I want to be able to impact so many lives

Even though I am already successful in business and my career, of course I will still continue with more businesses and investment as putting all eggs in one basket is very risky. And just as someone already mentioned above, that little drops make a mighty ocean. A little here and a little there, invest here, earn here and there. Thanks for sharing

When I turn out to be a successful individual, that's financially then I will consider it as a blessing from God and from what I know, he blesses us so we can bless others. So I will most certainly help those in need the much I can

Let's assume that we have succeeded in our careers and businesses, what we can say is that it is stable. And of course the rest of us want to share our blessings. If I were asked what I would build a non profitable business or organization, my dream would be to build a dog shelter and facility for stray and abandoned dogs. You, just in case what is yours?
We all have our own different area of interest, if I am to do this and I have the money that is necessary to set it up I'll set up a good hospital for people to receive treatment at a cheaper rate, that is my main priority.

Let's assume that we have succeeded in our careers and businesses, what we can say is that it is stable. And of course the rest of us want to share our blessings. If I were asked what I would build a non profitable business or organization, my dream would be to build a dog shelter and facility for stray and abandoned dogs. You, just in case what is yours?
Congratulations to your dream of building a shelter for stray and abandoned dog. You are so kind to animal. I believe that you're a dog lover. If I become successful in cryptocurrency trading and investment, I can build homes for informal settlers or squatters. I believe they badly need a shelter in the times of thunder storms or hurricanes.

When I become stable and successful in my career and businesses, then I would love to build a children's home as a charity organization. It has been my dream since I was a child. I hope it comes true.

When I become stable and successful in my career and businesses, then I would love to build a children's home as a charity organization. It has been my dream since I was a child. I hope it comes true.
This is a very beautiful dream, and am really surprised you have been thinking about this since childhood. If I may ask, what actually inspired you to have this dream? Was it a childhood experience or something else.

I would set up a skills and vocational training center where people can be taught many skills that will develop them. Also, I will empower graduates or beneficiaries of such skills with grants and capital for them to start up their own businesses.

If I were already successful in business I would set up a charity organisation for destitutes and for abandoned children. I will also set up a rehabilitation center.

Success is achieved through hrd work and favour,after achievement of favour I personally will bring to the world a platform to sponsor the less privileged in school.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds