Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If You're Already Successful in Business....

Every businessman wants to be successful on their business in order to make good money from the business, that is everyone's prayer to do well in your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Let's assume that we have succeeded in our careers and businesses, what we can say is that it is stable. And of course the rest of us want to share our blessings. If I were asked what I would build a non profitable business or organization, my dream would be to build a dog shelter and facility for stray and abandoned dogs. You, just in case what is yours?
Well, for me, I would run an orphanage as a nonprofit organization.
At least that can be my way of giving back to the society.
I am hoping to get here someday.

If I'm successful I will make many things for people to tap in,and also gain good income. If I'm successful I will also employ many employees tomy business and pay them a with a good amount.

Being in business actually has it uos and downs and you can't just expect to make it without putting in lots of work to make that happen and the road to success is never easy

I think my dream business is to build a sucessful business ,that would give me more returns and profit on a larger extent and increase the amount of gains I would be able to make

Once it happen to be that the business I am running or I have achieved my career,what I will do is to help the helpless,such as orphans.

If you are already successful in business. Successful in business means their are many achievement acquired from a particular business. This will trigger another businesses to invest from money made.

If I am already successful in business and if I have done enough for myself, I will start giving back to the society, I will donate to community, sponsor social causes, etc. I would also establish schools and hospitals.

I think when a business is successful, it is not difficult for him to start a new business. No, he is a successful man. He can do business differently. He has an idea to do it. This is the structure of everything that is successful. In a successful man, any deal is done with understanding. This is the structure of everything that is successful. In a successful man, any deal is done with understanding

Let's assume that we have succeeded in our careers and businesses, what we can say is that it is stable. And of course the rest of us want to share our blessings. If I were asked what I would build a non profitable business or organization, my dream would be to build a dog shelter and facility for stray and abandoned dogs. You, just in case what is yours?
If I am already successful in business, I would start by building a large orphanage home and make sure it has basic amenities like schools, toilets , water supply, restaurants, all for free .

If I have the money and the resources , I will definitely try to do this as much . This is one of the thing I am hoping to do if I have the money . There are so many people to take care of here.

Actually everyone has different opinions on what kind of a non profitable investment he was to engage in depending on the needs of the society. every society has a needs so I will do that based on what my people want.

I think when a business is successful, it is not difficult for him to start a new business. No, he is a successful man. He can do business differently. He has an idea to do it. This is the structure of everything that is successful. In a successful man, any deal is done with understanding. This is the structure of everything that is successful. In a successful man, any deal is done with understanding
Success in business is a good thing and most of the time a gradual process which comes with time , when you are succesful on a particular business, then you might think of starting another one or opening another branch elsewhere.

I am going to be looking forward to doing humanitarian services where I am going to create opportunities for children who are less privileged especially orphans or victims of disaster.

may be, Any trade man like me wish to be a fruitful man in this life and we are wishing to have diverse wage source that will be producing a cash for us. Hence on the off chance that I ended up a fruitful man on my right now trade, I will like to set up a really expansive term.

I am still struggling with my business , and the main aim and objectives I have right now is to get enough money to boost my business before i think of helping other people.

Very good question, I would love to be successful in my business and anything that will be fetching me money, after that I would love to for the less privileges and provide free education for the poor and put smiles on their faces
One of the things that i have come to understand about perple hat have been successful in their areas of endeavours is that there will be a period whereby all that they will be doing will just be giving back to the society in terms of charity.

If I ever get successful in my business, then I will teach people how to become successful. I am not a kind of person who hides money making techniques. In fact, I share my techniques with people and help them.

If I ever get successful in my business, then I will teach people how to become successful. I am not a kind of person who hides money making techniques. In fact, I share my techniques with people and help them.
This is a very good trait. It is always good to share some of your business techniques to others to learn. We might even learn or discover one or two things we could improve on in the course of mentoring or teaching others.

If I have the money and the resources , I will definitely try to do this as much . This is one of the thing I am hoping to do if I have the money . There are so many people to take care of here.
If you are already succesful in your business , the next thing you need to do is to start touching the lifes of the people around you by raising them up with what you have .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds