Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If You're Already Successful in Business....

The best thing is to create an avenue for empowering people who are less previlege around also go to charity homes and help take care of the motherless by supplying needed facilities and food stuff. One can also give schorlaship to school children.

Advertisement Placeholder
Signs You're Successful (Even If You Don't Think You Are)
You are no longer controlled by income.
You're empathetic.
Things are quieter.
You work everyday to overcome your fears.
You don't seek praise.
You're positive.
You've raised your standards

Every corporation has its setbacks, but you are certainly a success if your company can produce annual profits that outweigh losses. Some quarters are only supposed to fall into another red from start to end, but if you can bounce back over the next span, you can break or rise a little bit.

If I am successful in business and made money already from it, then I make a ground to play volleyball game because I am interested to play volleyball show match or tournament. In my area , this is playing very fast and everywhere. I will make tournament of it at village system and open system also. There are my favorite or interest if I am successful.

Well that's your own desire, if I am very successful and wealthy, I have a lot of things I want to do, but I may just streamline it to just a single one, my desire is to care for the abandoned, the homeless people, orphanage.

every business man will always like to be successful in the business. successful in business always comes from hard work and smart work. working hard without being smart cannot make you succeed in business, smartness is very important in every business.

yes sure why not, i also wanted to build a non profit organization since i was a kid, giving away charity and donating is a pleasure that only few people know about or feel, i still want to build that organization and will never give up on that dream!

Very good question, I would love to be successful in my business and anything that will be fetching me money, after that I would love to for the less privileges and provide free education for the poor and put smiles on their faces

When you're already successful don't relax and don't relent effort cause when you relax things go wrong and it usually hits cause you never expected it . But then that is a very good feeling when your business is growing and doing well.

Let's assume that we have succeeded in our careers and businesses, what we can say is that it is stable. And of course the rest of us want to share our blessings. If I were asked what I would build a non profitable business or organization, my dream would be to build a dog shelter and facility for stray and abandoned dogs. You, just in case what is yours?
My dream is to help the people who are looking for job out there by providing employment for them. I plan to establish a nice large scale food canteen (restaurant) and to also create other job opportunity for people who are looking to gain employment in one way or the other.

Well as for me if build a mini stadium for horse races. Though this is not a non profitable thing but it’s what I’ve always dreamt of. It has always been my dream to own horses, organize horse races, start a horse betting business.

I did not have any business now but I'm planning to have a business as soon as possible but sometimes you don't rush into business just because of the profit aspect of that business you need to study and understand all aspects of the business you are going into

When my retailing business was flourishing I also had some plans for a charitable program that was to be focused on the community. Unfortunately a technical problem arose in my business that i had to close shop to have peace of mind. It would be great to help people when you are successful in business. If that would be a reality to me then that will be my legacy.

For a successful business man,if i want to give back to the society it would be to set up a vocational centre to train people on technology and how to produce agricultural produce for their self sustainance and livelihood.

I will see to the contribution of education for at least 5 children in the ophernage homes as I can find. I really will love to this for some kid some day

I would probably go into philanthropy if I was a successful rich business. With philanthropy I could give back to the society through charity donations.

I think for me i would make banner and post on child abuse and human trafficking ,at least this should be a better alternative and a good point

Everyone has some form of charity service they have to do in the future. Mine I think would be to offer some kind of trading to children at a very young age about tech and latest innovations.

My non-profit organization will be help for abused children, children are the leaders of tomorrow and they should be given proper foundation to grow to their highest potential. I would love to do all I can for the children.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning what I would do if i was already successful in business and have a stable life, well I would like to start a place where children can get financial education, something not taught in school

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds