Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If You're Already Successful in Business....

If you are already succesful in your business , the next thing you need to do is to start touching the lifes of the people around you by raising them up with what you have .
Only a certain set of people are those I will raise up by me. If I am interested to really touched the lives of so many people I have to work through organisation like chuches and others.

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now am succeeding with my business and its through the effort that I make so I think its true for sure if you operate any business its your knowledge experience and skills that will determine your chance of success

You should try to avoid how u do spend so much or use the money for unimportantly items for the business because if such happens the business might collapse and will u lose everything

If all things been equal, i will try to establish more business that will capacitate future needs, i will make time for myself to venture into tourism. This exposure can boost ideas and can give the missing link to enhance business growth.
I believe tourism is an industry with huge potentials but it requires a lot of capital to actualize which is one of the major drawbacks for upcoming entrepreneurs as they might not have such funds to start
Let's assume that we have succeeded in our careers and businesses, what we can say is that it is stable. And of course the rest of us want to share our blessings. If I were asked what I would build a non profitable business or organization, my dream would be to build a dog shelter and facility for stray and abandoned dogs. You, just in case what is yours?
I would invest more on kids that do not have homes to stay, like street kids because they can grow up to become a very huge problem for the society of not properly taken care of at the early stage

First , you must be sure the business is successful and can stand the test of time , then my own opinion is helping the aged men and women who has nobody to cater for them .

Laughs. I would rather build a shelter for people that are homeless than to build one for dogs. We actually like pets around here but it seems there are countries that value them more than the human life.

Only a certain set of people are those I will raise up by me. If I am interested to really touched the lives of so many people I have to work through organisation like chuches and others.

I I am already successful in business, then I would try to be more successful and expand my business as much as I can because this is also important even if you are already successful.

I I am already successful in business, then I would try to be more successful and expand my business as much as I can because this is also important even if you are already successful.
You won't be able to get everything on your business by yourself . What I mean here is that you will need to employ people into that business and you have to make sure you are dealing with trusted people . This is always a critical aspect in most business.

If I am successful in my business venture, and if my finances are stable, I think I will be involved in philanthropy. Money is a very important thing in life, but you cannot have too much of it, you also need to use it for the betterment of society if you are already well off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds