Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

If You're Already Successful in Business....

If i am financially buoyant and okay, I think my first mission will be to help the poor, there is alot of privileged people in my country and I just want to do the little I can to help their financial state. I want to help them live a better life, if not a great one at least one that Is better than the one they are in.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have done so many businesses in life but I've been able to succeed in one of them. Among all the businesses I've done, I have succeeded in the farming business, even it's the one I'm surviving with till this moment. Farming business is sweet if you know your way.

Oh, I don't even know where to start because there are so many causes out there that could use a lot of support. If I had truckloads of money, I would want to spend some of it on charitable causes such as animal shelters and centres for the abused (men and women) as well as anything that relates to children.
Very good plan for the welfare of young people and women. The important thing is to help and share the blessings received because of the success of your career. We can not take our wealth into the pit when we are lost in the world, so still think of helping.
[automerge]1613049745[/automerge]
If i am financially buoyant and okay, I think my first mission will be to help the poor, there is alot of privileged people in my country and I just want to do the little I can to help their financial state. I want to help them live a better life, if not a great one at least one that Is better than the one they are in.

You are right there, and helping is not measured, whether it is big or small, the important thing is that we share it with others especially the unfortunate. We don't know, one of the people we helped was to be successful in the future, so he will imitate what you did, you even served as a good example👍

Last edited:
however, doesn’t mean that everything is an automatic success. Business is about serving people and matching needs that they have. Different people have different capacities, skills, and knowledge. You need to apply these things correctly and you will be successful, but the road to success takes time. Be ready to put in the effort.

If things work out well as expected and prayed for, there would be an opportunity for me to provide support for the motherless babies home. Also, I would like to make provisions for the widows and widower

If things work out well as expected and prayed for, there would be an opportunity for me to provide support for the motherless babies home. Also, I would like to make provisions for the widows and widower
What a wonderful goal you have made, brother. What we do know is that one of the people you helped followed in your footsteps, for sure he will do what you did, you served as an inspiration and role model.

The next thing on my agenda would be more charity efforts. I like the idea of helping people especially in a case like this where I have the means. I would put all my efforts into helping those around me and the world at large. And then for a little something for myself, I would travel the world. Looking at a new city every week if that's actually a realistic plan.

Well when I become successful that I don't really need much things to have I think I would love to have to travel all around the world from one country to the other. This has been my lifelong dream and I hope to do it one of these days.

If you are already successful business you can still maintain your standard why being consistent in your business and consistency what you do to keep you at your position. Men satisfied with what they are you want to have more.

Some companies are better than others. Their success can be attributed to innovation, market share, price leadership or something else۔..

Being successful often means learning from those who have already achieved their goals. ... If you haven't yet found your personal business guru, here are 21 tips for young or aspiring entrepreneur to help get you ...

If I'm already successful in my business I intend to setup some few people most especially the unemployed in my environment. Unemployment can lead into so many things like crime and depression so I need to help some people

Let's assume that we have succeeded in our careers and businesses, what we can say is that it is stable. And of course the rest of us want to share our blessings. If I were asked what I would build a non profitable business or organization, my dream would be to build a dog shelter and facility for stray and abandoned dogs. You, just in case what is yours?
If I totally understand what the original poster is talking about, I'll say it has to do with contributing to our society after we have succeeded in the business we are choosing, if I am right, I will say this us a very good thing to ever do as a business owner. Giving back to the society is good

If am to be a successful man in a business or the other, i will try to explore my my business like having different branch, then i will try to employ graduates by reducing the number of graduates in the country.

Let's assume that we have succeeded in our careers and businesses, what we can say is that it is stable. And of course the rest of us want to share our blessings. If I were asked what I would build a non profitable business or organization, my dream would be to build a dog shelter and facility for stray and abandoned dogs. You, just in case what is yours?
I think in success of business the main reason of hard working and working day and night. I said that if you work hard in any type of business then you should successful and an a lot amount of profit. Earn money enjoy your life

It would be wonderful if you could have such an opportunity, as such shelter is necessary. If I had a similar opportunity, I would love to build a huge restaurant, where I could serve food to people in need, I am not talking about people on the street because there are shelters and they take care of them. I am referring to people who have their jobs and their houses (abandoned women with children, the elderly) and due to life circumstances, the salary is not enough for a good diet.

I love that you want to help your community. Personally I will just retire, live my peacefully and just enjoy what life have to offer, explore more, travel the world more, meet people and just live life basically.

I think I'd build a shelter for homeless people, you know? Get them in a place to feed them and dress them, and then find a way to get them home. Or find a way to help them build themselves. Nobody should live on their own, alone and lonely. With no security at all. It is a sad reality that I want to help out with.

Last edited:
I really do not want to build my business solely on one steam so I think my ideal businesses that should set me up for financial success should be owning a restaurant and a lodge and with time have a transport company. This is because there is a dire need of this things here.

If all things been equal, i will try to establish more business that will capacitate future needs, i will make time for myself to venture into tourism. This exposure can boost ideas and can give the missing link to enhance business growth.
If I have got success in buisness I feel mind rest and
started a more branches of my bbuisness.I got more profit of my buisness and I wish to use this profits to help the needy homeless and orphan childs.A little drops make a big occasions similarly your works for other go the e

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds